Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos, Roman Martinez Fight To a 12-Round Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos, Roman Martinez Fight To a 12-Round Draw

Roman 'Rocky' Martinez and Juan Carlos Burgos fought to a 12-round draw in their HBO-televised opener Saturday evening at Madison Square Garden's The Theatre in New York City.

Scores were 117-111 for Burgos, 116-112 for Martinez and 114-114 even to produce the stalemate in their 130 lb. title fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Disgraceful decision.

Comment

its sad when your only surprised by the right decision

Comment

absolutely reprehensible.

Comment

Burgos got shafted.

Comment

Decisions like this makes it very hard to be a fan.

Comment

3 inexperienced judges in this title fight. Horrible scores.

Comment

what a dam classic war between martinez and burgos straight classic in the pr v.s mx rivalry burgos i thought pulled off the upset but dam did rocky take those body shots well and kept coming

Comment

second robbery of the year(barthelemy)...judges just didnt look at all the body punches,, if those were landed on the head instead of bodymaybe they would have gotten it right, i had it like 117-111 like harold lederman

Comment

Wtf 114-114 for martinez let alone 116-112 for martinez New york has always been a pro puertorican comission. These judges should get fired from their jobs. This should of been unanimous decision not a split one. When they started saying the scores and knew it was a split decision i was like another rican that gets saved by the new york commission

Comment

Working...
                    X