No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Honda on Donaire-Nishioka, Yamanaka-Santa Cruz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Honda on Donaire-Nishioka, Yamanaka-Santa Cruz, More

Hall of Famer Akihiro Honda, CEO of Teiken Promotions, arrived in California last week to watch his fighters in back-to-back televised cards.

“He tried to show his heart, but a little too much, which is why he took two big [punches],” Honda told BoxingScene.com regarding Teiken welterweight Yoshihiro Kamegai, who drew with Jorge Silva in an entertaining main event last Saturday in Sacramento. “He can take [punches], and we will give him another chance here in America.” [Click Here To Read More]

We need a Japanese boxing video outlet, no, a worldwide video outlet to watch this talent. Many times good boxers spend careers ignored by major outlets and surprises, newcomers, are really a body of work. I wish.

Comment

Maybe this guy is not soo old...maybe he still has it..maybe he bring it to donaire.. I think donaire is hightly overrated...

Comment

The closer it gets the more I have a problem waiting.

Comment

Yamanaka-Santa Cruz would be a really good fight.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          We need a Japanese boxing video outlet, no, a worldwide video outlet to watch this talent. Many times good boxers spend careers ignored by major outlets and surprises, newcomers, are really a body of work. I wish.
          http://www.youtube.com/

Comment

Japanese boxing is so damn underrated in other parts of the world.
            Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 10-10-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Yeah, or at least have more of them fight over here in the US. After watching some video of Nishioka I think he's a fighter I would have enjoyed watching coming up had his fights been aired on HBo or Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                Yeah, or at least have more of them fight over here in the US. After watching some video of Nishioka I think he's a fighter I would have enjoyed watching coming up had his fights been aired on HBo or Showtime.
                Hell even some guys who don't pan out would give us some exciting fights. With the recent influx of boxers in Japan I think we might get that sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                X