No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. possibly working with Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Sr. possibly working with Andre Dirrell

Caught up with Floyd Sr. today at the Gesta-Barnett weigh-ins.. Asked him about TMT Promotions and he said that Andre Dirrell has approached him to work with him..

TMT taking over.

Comment

broners gonna cry about what he said about the shoulder roll.

Comment

Is Floyd Sr alright? He sounded confused with a lot of those questions.

Comment

I hope Broner doesn't go into a deep state of depression over that comment.

Comment

Dirrell has literally wasted his prime. He was my favorite after he beat Froch in the super six, then easily dismantled AA. Now he is completely irrelevant.

Comment

I think he would do great with Dirrell...kinda remind me when he started working with Chad Dawson...Chad had way more of a Killer Instinct when Floyd Sr was training, I think he could do the same with Dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                Dirrell has literally wasted his prime. He was my favorite after he beat Froch in the super six, then easily dismantled AA. Now he is completely irrelevant.
                He's still sharp as hell, he hasn't wasted anything. It's not like he's taking punishment or letting himself go, he's on an extended vacation while staying in shape and training with the best.

Comment

Working...
                X