Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round does El Gran Dinero de Vaca knock out Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTFO here...
    El Vaca de Caca isn't capable of knocking Cotto out.

Comment

cotto stops that bum under 7 rounds with a great bodyshot

Comment

Originally posted by ericsantos View Post
        Jr is living off his Dad's Legacy hopefully he will fight at least one person that is recognized as a good fighter
        Yup these guys are on trip status ey,jr is a ****ing bum,how many fights & no elite names on that resume??Margarito was caught red handed loading his gloves for Mosley,now that he's fighting again,the true colors of half these so called boxing fans are showing!!In my personal opinion I do not call a man that only supports fighters from his country a boxing fan,he is simply just a fan of fighters from his country,nothing more!!

Boxing is a worldwide sport,biased idiots should realize that great fighters can come from everywhere!!I personally have fighters that I enjoy watching from probably every continent(except for Antartica maybe),that I enjoy watching!!These racist idiots should try it,makes being a boxing fan more liberating,when U see idiotic treads like these,pay them no mind!!

Comment

2 rounds. Cottos glass jaw is a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Blount Brother View Post
            2 rounds. Cottos glass jaw is a disgrace
            Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            lol @ ppl actually taking JCC Jr serious.
            Originally posted by ericsantos View Post
            Jr is living off his Dad's Legacy hopefully he will fight at least one person that is recognized as a good fighter

He beat Duddy pretty easily.

To me, that's not a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              He beat Duddy pretty easily.

To me, that's not a bum.
              It just goes to show you how people play little mind games with themselves in this sport.

They are so enamored with the idea of Cotto that they can't see the forrest from the trees.

This is an elementary styles matchup in favor of Gran Vaca de Dinero and its only amplified by the gap in age and the mileage on each fighter.

Add that to the fact that Gran Vaca is rounding out into a solid legit fighter and its obvious to anyone that Cotto is being led to the slaughter.

I guarantee it.

Smart money bets on Vaca.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                It just goes to show you how people play little mind games with themselves in this sport.

They are so enamored with the idea of Cotto that they can't see the forrest from the trees.

This is an elementary styles matchup in favor of Gran Vaca de Dinero and its only amplified by the gap in age and the mileage on each fighter.

Add that to the fact that Gran Vaca is rounding out into a solid legit fighter and its obvious to anyone that Cotto is being led to the slaughter.

I guarantee it.

Smart money bets on Vaca.
                Yeah that is why Jr did not want the fight with Cotto. He knows he is riding daddy's gravy train and as soon as he fights someone that can whoop his ass, party will be over. Jr is a bum, the same goes for Marg. A plasterless Marg is a cab driver fighter. We all saw what SSM did to Marg, and how SSM looked against Mayweather. Marg did not even win a single round against 38 yr old SSM.

Comment

Vaca stop Cotto in 8th round. Cotto is done once Vaca stops kneegal all you haters will realize and appriciate the greatness of El Gran Vaca de Dinero.

Cotto is nothing but wet grass for El Gran Vaca de Dinero.

I can believe some of you really think Cotto has a shot to win, it took him 3 more rounds to put away a one legged hebrew...

WAARRR VACA DE DINERO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
                    Yeah that is why Jr did not want the fight with Cotto. He knows he is riding daddy's gravy train and as soon as he fights someone that can whoop his ass, party will be over. Jr is a bum, the same goes for Marg. A plasterless Marg is a cab driver fighter. We all saw what SSM did to Marg, and how SSM looked against Mayweather. Marg did not even win a single round against 38 yr old SSM.
                    Look at your little fairy infested ass bringing Tony into a topic that doesn't concern him.

Focus on the fact that Cotto is a lie sold to Puerto Ricans to cheat them out of their hard earned money.

Then you will sleep easier.

Tension is a killer.

Comment

El Futuro

Comment

Working...
                      X