No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Good **** man, I usually don't defend politicians because they're the scum of the Earth, but your opinion looked as if it was skewed from the US media, so I had to respond.

The man's points and reasoning sound to logical to be shunned as he has been by the UN where foreign "leaders" just get up and walkout.
    no offense to you but based on that video you posted he did everything in his power to go around the actual questions and answer the question with other questions which in the end didnt answer anything? Will he sit with the jews and hear their stories? Why does he believe or say the Holocaust never happened? He didnt answer any of those questions and claiming to be a man from University then he must have learned about what happened in WW2 am I wrong? He made some logical points based on Palestinians but didnt even come close to answering the actual question he was supposed to about why he feels or does not feel the Holocaust happened. I respect the fact he sat with a US journalist but he should have simply answered the question he was asked instead of talk in cirlces answering questions with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      lol wut?????
      I wake up in the morning to my girlfriend watching the news thats most I get of it I wake up hop in shower and go to work, I dont turn it on when I get home dont care to. If I want to be depressed I'll go to the homeless shelter or the cancer center down the street. My outlets are primarily the internet and what is read on these forums because whats great about this place and the rest of the internet you can find discussions and the same articles or storys from both sides better than you can by watching a news station that is either democratic or republican. If I read a story online I will read the one then do some searching and read about it from another source with a different way to tell it. Sometime they agree sometimes they do not. Thats what I meant

Comment

Will he sit with the jews and hear their stories?

The indirect answers to that is, no. He said he wants to look at it from a scientific point of view, which determines that he doesn't want stories. There one Holocaust survivor story that got made into a movie and was later found out to be completely false.

You don't validate something based on someone's experience or we'd all believe 100% in aliens. That's like believing in a certain religion or product based on testimonials.

Why does he believe or say the Holocaust never happened?

He's not ruling out the Holocaust ever happening, he's basically wondering why the media put so much emphasis on the 2 million, when there were 60 million deaths during WWII. He's doubting the numbers (because he said 2 million, not the 6 that is usually reported). And then wondering why 5 million Palestinians had to be displaced and Palestine being occupied when the Holocaust happened in Germany and Poland by Germans.

He didnt answer any of those questions and claiming to be a man from University then he must have learned about what happened in WW2 am I wrong?

You're correct about him not giving direct responses and answering questions with questions, but you can't answer those questions directly without being made to look like the bad guy.

He should've said he believes there was a Holocaust, but that he also believes the numbers are inflated, the heavy emphasis put on Jewish deaths and ignoring of the many other civilian deaths is wrong, and why the Palestinians had to be displaced and their country occupied, when the Holocaust was in Germany and Poland done by the Germans...

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Will he sit with the jews and hear their stories?

The indirect answers to that is, no. He said he wants to look at it from a scientific point of view, which determines that he doesn't want stories. There one Holocaust survivor story that got made into a movie and was later found out to be completely false.

You don't validate something based on someone's experience or we'd all believe 100% in aliens. That's like believing in a certain religion or product based on testimonials.

Why does he believe or say the Holocaust never happened?

He's not ruling out the Holocaust ever happening, he's basically wondering why the media put so much emphasis on the 2 million, when there were 60 million deaths during WWII. He's doubting the numbers (because he said 2 million, not the 6 that is usually reported). And then wondering why 5 million Palestinians had to be displaced and Palestine being occupied when the Holocaust happened in Germany and Poland by Germans.

He didnt answer any of those questions and claiming to be a man from University then he must have learned about what happened in WW2 am I wrong?

You're correct about him not giving direct responses and answering questions with questions, but you can't answer those questions directly without being made to look like the bad guy.

He should've said he believes there was a Holocaust, but that he also believes the numbers are inflated, the heavy emphasis put on Jewish deaths and ignoring of the many other civilian deaths is wrong, and why the Palestinians had to be displaced and their country occupied, when the Holocaust was in Germany and Poland done by the Germans...
          I see your reasoning and wasnt taking any shots at ya, and I agree he could have phrased it differently as you said yes I believe the Holocaust happened but I also believe there inaccuracies in the over all facts or numbers ect. But in the end it's always shoulda, coulda woulda but he didnt so...........

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            Wow. I thought we were buddies. Just because I disagree with your point of you does NOT make me dumb. But I truly hope that your day brightens for you.
            sorry man, i didn't mean to offend you, there was some coward called rocco trying to enforce his opinions on me in like 25 different threads, we are buddies dude.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
              sorry man, i didn't mean to offend you, there was some coward called rocco trying to enforce his opinions on me in like 25 different threads, we are buddies dude.
              aww Mr. Internet Tough guy is trying to make up with his buddy how cute, did you learn that from mommy and daddy?

Comment

you've been sitting on here all night and day literally, ermm that shows it all.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                  you've been sitting on here all night and day literally, ermm that shows it all.
                  all night ehh? Sorry brother I got a job I'm here 12 hours a day and off 12 hours. If you look closely and think before you speak you would see my last post was 8pm last night.

I'm willing to bet you were on and off every hour since yesterday checking to see if I posted something so you could troll around and post in my threads.

Comment

Working...
                  X