Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kid Achilles Really A White Supremist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kid Achilles Really A White Supremist?

See previous thread.

Originally posted by smasher
    See previous thread.

that ****in guy in your sig looks like a ******ed white supremacist

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
      Dan, we try not to bring negative attention to the way Smasher, uh...looks. The first step for him is to put his photo up on a forum like this one, and then hopefully the next step will actually be him frequenting public places beyond what lays right outside of his shed...

Try to go easy on him, would ya?

P.S. You're looking perferctly fine today, Smasher, and as normal as always except for one minor detail...Have you lost weight?

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
        that guy in his sig is a character from one of the funniest shows i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
          ...Have you lost weight?
          Thank you for noticing. I switched from Chicken Chips to Ketchup flavoured and have switched from cheeseburgers to fried baloney. I'm trying to fit into my green bastard suit....

Comment

Thank you for noticing. I switched from Chicken Chips to Ketchup flavoured and have switched from cheeseburgers to fried baloney. I'm trying to fit into my green bastard suit....

your one strange mother****er.

Comment

that thread and top 10 is a joke, its to get butterfly mad i beleive cause idk many who dont have louis r ali in the top 5 at least, they r my top two...he just put all white fighters to make it even stupider...max bear top 10?? what a joke

Comment

See previous thread.
                I've always said he only nut-hug white fighters. I think he might be one.

Comment

Kid Achllies is a racist.Just because he likes Ali a little doesn't mean he isn't a racist.Alot of racist whites like Ali.Ali was a clown...he did anything he could to get white people to like him..
                  Just read some other post Kid Achillies has made.He always puts white fighers over black ones no matter how bad the white fighter might be.He is kind of funny.Kid has no real friends.This forum is all he has.Funny but i put him on ignore.I can't take racial stupidity any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
                    Kid Achllies is a racist.Just because he likes Ali a little doesn't mean he isn't a racist.Alot of racist whites like Ali.Ali was a clown...he did anything he could to get white people to like him..
                    Just read some other post Kid Achillies has made.He always puts white fighers over black ones no matter how bad the white fighter might be.He is kind of funny.Kid has no real friends.This forum is all he has.Funny but i put him on ignore.I can't take racial stupidity any longer.
                    he may be a little biased, but he's definetely not racist. this thread was originally a joke to piss me off. he didn't mean it, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                    X