Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Boxingscene the most important thing in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxingscene only gets me thru my day at work and my day at home and my weekends.....and when i'm in the bathroom... only! i'm no where near addicted to this.

Comment

If I'm honest, I would much rather spend a Saturday night here, on this site, than at a bar.

Call me what you want but as I get older and slower the urge to stay home and chill gets stronger and stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        If I'm honest, I would much rather spend a Saturday night here, on this site, than at a bar.

Call me what you want but as I get older and slower the urge to stay home and chill gets stronger and stronger.
        So no late night shuffle board for you at the old folks home? And here I thought you were a party guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          So no late night shuffle board for you at the old folks home? And here I thought you were a party guy.
          the closest thing i come to partying is making a cake for my daughters bday or smoking a joint before going to the gym -- what`s worse is they just opened up a gym in my apartment building so now I don`t even have to leave to go workout. I can even train people here....so me leaving my neighbourhood is less and less likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            the closest thing i come to partying is making a cake for my daughters bday or smoking a joint before going to the gym -- what`s worse is they just opened up a gym in my apartment building so now I don`t even have to leave to go workout. I can even train people here....so me leaving my neighbourhood is less and less likely.
            That is freakin awesome. I on the other hand have to wake up at 3 am so I can get to the gym when they open at 4. I just don't have the time to after work.

Comment

New user to the forum, so it is not important to me but I eat and breath boxing.

All these dumbass sigs, are annoying as hell I have blocked quite a few images.
              Tempted to block all images on the forum.

Luckily there are other boxing forums I can post on.

Sad but true, there should be a option for blocking signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Gafunkle View Post
                New user to the forum, so it is not important to me but I eat and breath boxing.

you come here for the first time and you`re crying already?

Comment

It used to be.

Now it's just somebody that I used to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gafunkle View Post

I could make you a sig of a box of Tampons, it will fit perfect.

Comment

Its good to pass time in between classes

Comment

Working...
                      X