NSAC Records show Pacquiao has yet to make more than $8m for a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny the Slave

Edit: Sup Floyd
    Last edited by changuito242; 01-25-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      I repeat...if you think Pacquiao got 6 mill for the Marquez fight then you don't understand how the sport works.
      Or maybe you don't understand how Arum works.

Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Or maybe you don't understand how Arum works.

Who knows.
        I have enough of an insight on how Arum works to know that Pacquiao didn't make 6 million against Marquez.

Comment

So when Manny's asking for 50/50, it's basically Arum talking.

Comment

I have enough of an insight on how Arum works to know that Pacquiao didn't make 6 million against Marquez.
            Lol, alright we have an insider here.

Tell us how much did Pacquiao really get then, if it wasn't what the NSAC is saying.

You're brutally gullible towards Arum if you think he's actually gonna give him $20mill.

The NSAC reports show that out of the $25Mill Floyd was guaranteed, he got $18Mill, cause of the money he had to share. That's Floyd, his own boss, giving up that much. Now picture Pacquiao, who has to give a cut to every one and there grandmothers. It shows Pacquiao got $6mill and Marquez got $5mill. That's all I can go by. If you have proof that he earned more, then show it.

Comment

So break it down or shut up. Simple. I can guess Pacquiao makes more than what's reported too and we'll both have no actual clue unless we prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Unless you're getting a piece of the pie, why would you give a **** about how much he makes per fight?
                it's probably the same reason you read, then responded.
                You give a F! Only when it "benefits" Manny, but how does it feel to see facts that kill the dream ur being sold?

Comment

I think there is enough money on the table for a 50/50 split. I think Team Mayweather should make their demand public or accept a 50/50 split-Pac said he'd take less, sure...but that could be a 51-49 split too-Kinda like how Pac did Hatton with his little 52-48 ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Unless you're getting a piece of the pie, why would you give a **** about how much he makes per fight?
                    Because he hates Pacquiao

Comment

A guaranteed purse is a guaranteed purse. It's not going to get stashed away and given to some dummy promotional company. The rest of the money has to be accounted for. What you can do is overwrite your costs & expenses (like any smart person does anyway, like I'm sure GBP does) but that's really for tax purposes. Regardless, Manny Pacquiao's guarantee is alarmingly low. Forget VisionQwest, call up PwC and find out what the **** is going on. I don't care how much the PPV sold, he's not getting more than $15m after all that's counted, if that. Especially if he's taking out advances to buy Porsche's and stuff. I'm sure Arum has top notch accountants to work the system. But looking at these numbers it's clear, he's not going through that trouble to give that money to Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X