Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa, Dmitry Pirog, Erislandy Lara all this weekend!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see pirog and his wacky style again. We need more of this dude.

Comment

AnYone know what the us time is the pirog fight?

I too can't wait fir Garcia-remillard. The most competitive fight of the weekend on paper.

Pirog's style ain't wacky at all. It's straight smoother than a baby's ass. Offense to defense and back is seamless for this dude. Wish he was fighting someone better though.

Comment

Gonna be a great weekend! WAR SOLIS!

Comment

Damn good weekend for the futures of boxing. Hopefully after this we get Gamboa vs Lopez in late summer if their man enough. Lara is definitely a problem. After he trashes Molina, I'd love to see him finally get the recognition he deserves by fighting a top 10 like Roads, K-9 or even Angulo.

I think he's in the same position as Kirkland. After he trashes their next bum, it's time to step it up to a C+ or B level opponent. IM PUMPED! Cotto & Sergio got some hott young prospects coming there way for some future exciting fights.

By the way. What the **** ever happened to Omar Henry? He should be with Lara and Kirkland by now. Closer to fighting the big boys.

Comment

Damn Solis is going to catch a beating

Comment

Never seen Solis fight, has he got any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                Never seen Solis fight, has he got any chance?
                some say he will be Gamboa's toughest test to date. I don't know if that's true or not, but Solis is a tough guy a solid fighter who's always been a contender. You never saw the Pacquiao vs Solis fight?

Comment

Didn't know about the Pirog fight. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    AnYone know what the us time is the pirog fight?

I too can't wait fir Garcia-remillard. The most competitive fight of the weekend on paper.

Pirog's style ain't wacky at all. It's straight smoother than a baby's ass. Offense to defense and back is seamless for this dude. Wish he was fighting someone better though.
                    cant tell u the exact time but the Pirog fight card starts at 3.45pm GMT, the show ends at 7pm GMT so probably around 5.30-6.00pm GMT

so itll be on pretty early in the states

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      some say he will be Gamboa's toughest test to date. I don't know if that's true or not, but Solis is a tough guy a solid fighter who's always been a contender. You never saw the Pacquiao vs Solis fight?
                      nope.

Might check that one out to get myself in the mode.

It would be nice to see a good, competitive fight.

The thing is I'm struggling to think of a better fight this year than: Lee vs McEwan - we need to see a good one this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X