Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob's Master Manny Plan... Yuri Foreman vs Tony Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wont happend my man. they are setting up JCC jr to face Foreman. So o can catch on julito even more.

Foreman is crap and anyody who throws pucnhes will beat him!!!

Comment

Never thought of this but it sounds plausible. Unlikely Pac ever makes that jump up tho. Arum just threw that out to make clear Pac got other options.

Comment

Yea I would like to see Foreman in with Angulo or Cintron first to be honest. But I wouldn't mind if Marg got his **** back if they fought as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JMM_135_#1 View Post
          margarito would beat foreman, no way pac fights tony at 154
          I was thinking the same thing, unless Tony looks like **** in his comeback. The fight might be more doable at 147, but then there would be no 8 in 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            As a main event on HBO World Championship Boxing. Foreman gets major exposure and status if he beats Margarito. Margarito is already a big name and picks up a major title at 154lbs if he wins.

Remember, Bob promotes Yuri, Tony and Manny.

The culmination of the Bob Arum Master Manny Plan...

Manny Pacquiao vs the winner (at a catchweight?) for his 8th Championship in as many divisions.

A Pacquiao vs Margarito fight would be an instant seller, especially if Tony holds a championship and the fight is made in May or September.

Remember Mexicutioning?
            margo ain't about to leave 147 lbs... that's where all the money is at.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              I was thinking the same thing, unless Tony looks like **** in his comeback. The fight might be more doable at 147, but then there would be no 8 in 8.
              ye seems to me that round here one loss gets you written off in any potential match up

p.s your av is awesome

Comment

Working...
              X