No announcement yet.

Rosado Vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    I just don't like Rosado talked shit about Cotto when Cotto has never ducked anyone in his career. Cotto shouldn't give him the fight for that reason.
    What did he say???

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      Ishe Smith ‏@IsheSugarShay 19m

unbelievable; what a bummer

Ishe Smith ‏@IsheSugarShay 52s

I will have a statement later tonight......

sounds like ishe may pull out.

cotto/smith sept. 28???? maybe.
      Let me guess, he got injured.

Comment

yep

Ishé Oluwa Smith
        14 minutes ago via mobile ·

Fans,
        I suffered an injury today, a minor set back in my preparation to face-off against Molina. I want to make sure I am properly prepared and in the best form possible to fight him. Not only does he deserve to fight me at my best, but also my family, friends and training team deserve to have me fight at 100% It’s very hard to postpone after we have had such a great camp, but the sport of boxing and the fans deserve to watch Molina and I fight at our peak fitness levels, and I just can’t provide that with the untimely injury. With that said I will be postponing our July 19th fight in order to heal from a cut on my eye. Stay tuned to my twitter account and I will post a picture of the injury in a few days. Thank you for all your support, today and always. God Bless You all. ” So bummed, So hurt, wish I could turn back the hands of time but I can't, I love you guys, this breaks my heart but their was nothing else I could do.

Comment

Working...
        X