No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

As for Floydie vs Guerrero, if the Guerrero that busted up Berto with that relentless inside attack shows up, Floydie has a long night ahead of him. And if the Guerrero boxer who picked apart Katsidis and others shows up, Floydie still has his hands full. Either way, Floydie will get banged up even worse than he did vs Cotto.

That bumrush style won't work on Money..Money can actually fight on the inside and if it's a boxing match, Money will pick the Ghost apart.

Comment

• This proves Canelo got balls! He could've still went for the money with cotto , but chose to fight the ones that matter .. I'm a huge cotto fan and thought trout used his height and reach perfectly against him , I don't think Miguel was outclassed whatsoever he was just too short for him .. Not knocking trout though he's a very good fighter and beat cotto fair and square although definitely not by that margin but clearly . He has a very nice jab and has very good footwork .. Trout / Canelo should be good I favor Canelo just a bit though , he is very good and people need to act like he isn't .. Hope it happens

Comment

• I think Canelo and Floyd both win in competitive fights. Canelo/Trout more competitive obviously, but Guerrero will show up for this fight it just won't be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
          sounds like u like mexican sausage then. ur likely a closet ****sexual with a dominant amigo in a mexican back alley.
          You can only think of gay because that is what your fathers taught you. Read well, fatherS, you have 2 fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
            You can only think of gay because that is what your fathers taught you. Read well, fatherS, you have 2 fathers.
            silly cubans communism is for ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              It's a known fact that someone who has to sling insults at a group of people, has an angenda and lacks any ability to debate the subject matter.
              The Mexican inferiority complex is not an insult by any means, it's a known fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe#Mexico

http://www.city-data.com/forum/mexic...solutions.html

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads...ed-populations

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              silly cubans communism is for ******s
              I completely agree: communism is for ******s.

Last edited by Dustaine; 01-01-2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Props to Canelo. He took a tough challenge that won't make him as much coin. Resepct his decision, but I got Trout winning this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                  yet half your threads revolve around Mexicans......

and how are you talking exactly? fidel castro has been a bum ass dictator in cuba for decades

Last edited by MVOLT; 01-01-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Love that pick of Marquez. Man looks like he's been taking what Ben Johnson was taking...that was no ordinary piss he was drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                      yet half your threads revolve around Mexicans......

and how are you talking exactly? fidel castro has been a bum ass dictator in cuba for decades
                      Agreed, Castro has been a dictator for decades. In other news, Henry Ford just rolled out his model T.

But you are wrong about half my threads and Mexicans. People like Salido, Márquez, Barrera, Morales, etc. have my utmost and unconditional respect. Frauds like Chávez Jr. and Álvarez, both products of manipulation by disgusting TV stations, deserve nothing but disdain.

"Bread and circuses"

Comment

Working...
                      X