Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you guys would win if Cotto-Martinez met at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much of a Cotto fan I am, I'd lean towards Sergio....by stoppage on cuts.

Comment

Sergio is still quite fleshy around his love handle area when he comes in at 160 so I think he can make 154 without losing too much strength and muscle if he diets correctly

I think Sergio puts a beating on Cotto over 12 rounds

Comment

@ 154 I say Cotto, but it wouldn't be an easy win for em.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
          Martinez has said before that he isn't a natural 160lber, and that he could come down to 154. I'd love for him and Cotto to meet at that weight, if would be a very good fight. IMO it would be the fight that Chavez-Maravilla was supposed to be.

IMO Cotto could get the win, especially if he throws that left hook to the body.
          Martinez style is not hittable in the Body! martinez dances around Cotto. Sergio by TKO!

Comment

Martinez by TKO. Cotto would take a big beating in this fight. Much like most of Sergio's recent opponents.

Comment

Sergio stops him in brutal one-sided fashion.

Comment

Cotto would cut the ring off and take Martinez out. Not to mention Cottos jab wouldnt miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Cotto would cut the ring off and take Martinez out. Not to mention Cottos jab wouldnt miss him.
                  Who has Cotto "taken out" at 154, hell who did he stop at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Who has Cotto "taken out" at 154, hell who did he stop at 147?
                    Mayorga, Foreman and I guess you could say Tony at 154.

At 147 he knocked out Q, Urkal, Jennings, Gomez, Judah and I know I forgetting someone.

But with all that said why does that matter? He stops Martinez.

Martinez doesnt have good defense, hes a runner and he likes to box.

That shyt wont fly against Cotto. He tries to run he will cut the ring off.

He drops his hands. He gets a jab.

I love Cotto in this fight at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      Look at Cotto's face after the Pac fight. Imagine what those straight lefts from Sergio would do to him...

Comment

Working...
                      X