No announcement yet.

Carl Froch "I know what Ward did to beat me. I know I'll beat him next time."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Kessler and Froch need to stop. Ward beat both by wide margins and rather easily.

With that said, if Froch beats Bute and Kessler again in rematches, Ward-Froch II makes as much sense as anything else.
    Carl had an off night versus Ward --there was other stuff going on behind the scenes and mentally he wasn't into it.

Does Ward have the stones to fight Froch in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      If Froch beats Mack and Bute, a Ward rematch makes as much sense as any.

While I believe Froch is capable of performing much better, I doubt he could beat Ward on his best day. He has a punchers chance and that's about it.

Still a rematch next Autumn would be welcome. Two great fighters.
      what punchers chance? he hit ward with his best shot and couldnt hurt him.

i agree there arent too many other fights that make sense for ward atm though. but froch is gonna have to beat kessler as well if he wants ward imo. even though i scored the fight for froch its officially a loss and you cant have unavenged losses to fighters of kesslers caliber if you want to sell a fight with someone like ward.

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Froch is the **** but I wish he and Kessler would stop trying to pretend they want to fight Ward.

Carl is a warrior so there's a chance he may want to avenge it. But the idea that Kessler wants to fight Ward again is laughable.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      agreed. i do think froch wants it but kessler is full of s hit. he was high on his own hype and ward took him back down to earth by outclassing and humiliating him, he never managed to get over that.

Comment

Ward Froch 2 won't happen, Bute will end Froch career

Comment

The last 5 rouds of the Ward fight was the only time I have ever seen Ward being matched.

Froch has a better chance of beating Wrad then anyone from LH and down

Comment

If Froch switches up his gameplan, so will Ward. Ward will remain a step ahead of him, and is just naturally the more gifted fighter to boot.

Comment

No need for a rematch with Ward. He needs to beat Mack which I think Froch will KO. After that he needs to fight Kessler in the UK.

Comment

If the first fight was close I would be interested...but the first fight was so one-sided, Froch did absolutely NOTHING to make anyone believe he has a chance in a rematch...not even a punchers chance because he is too slow to land clean with that Power

Comment

Froch is a breath of fresh air in boxing. He really setting an example on what it takes to be champ. I just wish these new fighters or even the fighters of elite status will follow suit. My respect for Froch is above most in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                    Ward Froch 2 won't happen, Bute will end Froch career

Comment

I'd rather watch this rematch than watch Ward/Pavlik

Comment

Working...
                      X