Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all fairness to Cotto and Floyd, Kellerman asked some crap questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Obvious question:

"Floyd, you have fought some great fighters like JMM, Oscar, etc. Why did you trash talk them but not trash talk now?"

I'm not saying there's any reason. Maybe he just really likes Cotto. That's cool. But I think the question should be asked since you're asking about Prada shoes and all this shlt? Come on.
    He didn't trash talk JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      ****.. are you referring to a face off i havent even peeped yet? anyone got a link??
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc7nWCa-Feg

Comment

Face Off's always suck. The only one I'll ever be interested in is May-Pac. Aside from that, 24/7 is the only build up I care about really.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          I was hoping for him to touch on Arum's influence on why they didn't fight back in the day?

Cotto watching Floyd spar in the Top Rank gym?

When Floyd fought Cotto's gym mate Bruseles?

Cotto's thoughts on random drug testing? And if he felt both Pac nd himself should have taken it when they fought?

Lots missed out.
          GREAT points...crazy because on 24/7 for Ortiz Mayweather, they should have shown clips of Floyd struggling with southpaws, clips of Floyd getting caught by Mosley...HBO is not even passionate about how they promote this stuff anymore!

Comment

Miguel Cotto is respected in boxing. I was surprised to see how much Floyd respected Miguel Cotto in n out of the ring.

Kellerman is the right guy for the job n he did miss the obvious questions

Cotto ?

Why did this fight take this long to make? Real answer Bob Arum

Do you think PAC cheated you in the fight ? Real Answer the risk was worth the reward.

Mayweather ?

How many more fights are you scheduled for? Real Answer As long as I can make 20+ mil a fight

When are you fighting Pacquiao? Real Answer When he leaves Bob Arum

Comment

Nope, Kellerman did a great job. Not sure why you people always try to discredit him when he's the only one on HBO that is competent enough to know about boxing and ask good questions without insulting the fighters.

Comment

His questions did suck. He should have at least tried to create controversy even though it probably wouldn't have worked. Instead we got gambling, Cotto's same answer to every question, and Floyd turning around his chair twice.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  i agree !!!! max and hbo dropped the ball !!! they had a chance to ask some good questions for real boxing fans like me but instead i had to hear about illegal gambling !!!!!!!
                  you know gambling is legal in nevada and over the internet right?

Comment

This message is hidden because UmissUpay is on your ignore list.

Comment

It could also have something to do with Floyd immediately going away from boxing talk to discuss gambling, watches, and shoes, and Cotto not speaking English well enough to get things back on track.

I do wish these Face Off things would talk boxing more often. I actually liked the one for Pacquiao/Marquez 3 because they were watching clips from the first two fights and discussing them. They should do that with every one of these.

Comment

Working...
                      X