No announcement yet.

Awesome Picture Of Cotto Making Fun Of Margarito Broken Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    picture of Margarito making fun of Cotto quitting like a b1tch on his knees:

How the hell can you ever route for cheato? He is a convicted cheat? I dont get wankers like you?

I hope the guy goes blind, thats what he deserves

Comment

• All you Marg nut huggers make me sick....There should be a holocaust where all of you are forced into labor camps and then when no longer useful shoved into a gas chamber...not because of your race or skin color but because of the level of butthurt and stupidity that all of you display. And to fantastic....you had a cotto stans sig that i am going to make into a marg stans sig cause the tables have turned and your dumb azz is acting just like those that you used to persecute, you stupid son of a biitch

Comment

• Day 12 and counting for these Margtards crying over what's a clinic.Point is cotto win comfortable and convincigly,it doesn't matter in what fashion.Enjoy crying a lifetime river
        Last edited by AP♠; 12-16-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          picture of Margarito making fun of Cotto quitting like a b1tch on his knees:

Need a hug?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Classic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              That doesn't look good, 30,000 plus seats in there, yet he only wants .....

lmao wow his a s s is directly on that dudes cawk wth ??????????????

Comment

• Look how pathetic Margarito looks. He looks like a one eye homeless men in need of some plaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
                  who would believe this crap. And it is Pacquiao not pacquioua. Learn to spell idiot
                  Why, his name's not tattooed to our buttcheeks like your guy's. Lmao
                  It's spelled poohiyaou.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      looks like a ****in nerd right here. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X