No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz-Kennedy Aims To Steal The Show on March 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz-Kennedy Aims To Steal The Show on March 26

Atlantic City, NJ—The billboards and the posters and the press releases may be promoting the HBO-televised matches featuring Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Jorge Solis and Matt Remillard vs. Miguel Angel Garcia, but the fans who jam the 2,700-seat ballroom at Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall on Saturday evening, March 26, will be coming to see another fight which will not be part of the telecast.

[Click Here To Read More]

HBO should show this. Idiots

Comment

This should be on the cotto undercard diaz is all action kid will beat gamboa if it hapoens diaz ko kennedy easy diaz has power chin and heart he will destroy this kid why isnt this on telivised part

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        This should be on the cotto undercard diaz is all action kid will beat gamboa if it hapoens diaz ko kennedy easy diaz has power chin and heart he will destroy this kid why isnt this on telivised part
        he is not that good i seen him fight in way too many close fights too early in his career which makes you wonder what will happen when he steps up in competition. he was basically in a tie fighting that bum barthelemy until he ko'd him in one of the last rounds and that mexican no name guy lopez gave him an extremely close fight in the keys i think that diaz only won by one round. those are the only two fights i seen so far and like i said when this guys are giving you this much trouble so early in your career you gotta wonder what will happen when he faces gamboa or lopez , he will get outclassed no question about it, you prolly repping for him cuz he a boricua and i understand that

Comment

Working...
        X