Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travis Kauffman, The Fastest Heavyweight Today? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
    Only 23 years old? He should be in MUCH better shape. He looks pretty out of shape at 230lbs. I'd guess if he came in in shape he'd be about 215 and won't be worth much at all.
    He works with a strength and conditioning coach and weighed in 224 for tomorrows fight, he just isn't the ripped kind of guy. Remember, a lot of boxers who come in ripped are usually using HGH or so, so stop being a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
      He looks quick for a heavyweight, but both Eddie Chambers and David Haye look at least as quick, if not quicker. That kind of handspeed will certainly help Kauffman anyway.
      Eddie Chambers is the fastest heavyweaight.Kauffman looks like a small heavyweihgt.

Comment

I havent seen much of Kauffman, I have been following Hamer and Wilder who are two good young american heavyweights.

Comment

Didnt notice anything special on speed. Ive seen faster and stronger on mits in my gym. Not saying or downing the dude im just stating my opinion. Good luck to this cat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Buzz View Post
            People need to remember that there are no top heavyweights under 30 years of age, so why rush? Travis isn't even fully matured physically yet. Fighters like Fernando Vargas and the such that were pushed too fast wound up burning out early. When Travis is up for a title shot, he'll be ready to win it.
            Eddie chambers?

Comment

Working...
            X