Eminem Vs Big L

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Lyrically, Eminem destroys Big L.

He's just better. Big L truly ain't ****.
    you`re new. l

nobody on the planet is going to tell me this without argument.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      Big L is classic.

His music is timeless and his delivery was dynamic and clean and had some slick ass rhymes.

You can always bump Big L and it will be cool.

Eminem's voice is annoying as **** and his music wont age well at all.
      Quoted for truth. I thought I was one of the few who thought this since he dropped. After a while his voice just gets under my skin & I just can't listen to him anymore.

Here's some of my fave's from Big L:

Here's a collab with an underrated rapper OC:

Comment

was listening to OC not ten minutes ago.

you lack the minerals and vitamins, iron and the niacin
        **** who that i offend.

Comment

gym for an hour. you people dissin` L need to straighten your lives out.

have it done by the time i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Big L is overrated as hell. He was great at freestyles but that was about it. He's a perfect example of a mother****er nobody knew anything about until the hipsters of the hip hop community dug his ass up and proclaimed him the GOAT.

Say what you want about Em's pop hits, mainstream appeal, and whatever else you want to bring up to try and knock him, but nobody rips a mic apart like that dude. Nobody.

Cant believe im actually reading that first paragraph. Chock full of wrong.

Sounds like an arbritrary diss imo. Nobody "dug up" big l and big l most defo wasnt propped up by the "hipsters" of rap. That's fukn preposterous. Big L was in one of the best collectives of all times for a reason.

Big L clearly got by on his talent.

Comment

Big L is in my personal top 5, em, personal top 13-15 depending on what kind of mood im in

I can only listen to so much, and i really only dig his battle shi t. Waaaay too much talking about pop culture for my liking.

Comment

A lot of big L's online freestyles are just him kicking written shi t too. Em is a better freestyler. He's prob one of the greatest freestylers ever behind krs

Comment

Eh, I can't be unbiased, Eminem's music has always been too cornball for me.

I'd rather listen to Big L but I agree a lot of people overrate him.

He did embarrass Jay Z on this free style they did together though.

Last edited by res; 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    Big L is classic.

His music is timeless and his delivery was dynamic and clean and had some slick ass rhymes.

You can always bump Big L and it will be cool.

Eminem's voice is annoying as **** and his music wont age well at all.

Hahaha, wow we finally agree on something.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                      Eh, I can't be unbiased, Eminem's music has always been too cornball for me.

I'd rather listen to Big L but I agree a lot of people overrate him.

He did embarrass Jay Z on this free style they did together though.

Jay was even reciting written **** in the second verse. L was a gift from God.

"my **** is hot like jerk chicken
                      I should rob you
                      but with that cheap ****
                      you ain't worth stickin'
                      I got a left hook, that be leaving guys knocked out
                      keep frontin' and imma choke you till your eyes pop out."

Comment

Working...
                      X