No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout

Eight division world champion and “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao is expected to use his four pound weight advantage over Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez to go for a knockout in their fourth showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena tonight.

The fight card will be telecast over GMA 7 beginning at 11:00 a.m. while the Pacquiao-Marquez battle for the specially crafted WBO “Fighter of the Decade” belt and the title bouts of Gesta and Farenas will also be telecast “live” by ABS-CBN on The Filipino Channel for large audiences of Filipinos abroad “live.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh really?

Then why didn't Pacquiao use the extra weight to pursue a match against Cotto without the mannyweight???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Oh really?

Then why didn't Pacquiao use the extra weight to pursue a match against Cotto without the mannyweight???????????????
      Because he knew you would find out and attack him with question marks

Comment

I got a feeling that with that aggressive game plan Manny himself may be the one hitting the canvas this time around..Jmm has him figured out and Manny is not as fast as he used to be so running in reckless may get him countered,clipped,and dropped

Comment

When I saw the weights the first thing I texted my bro was that Pacquiao will at least get a KD. And that might be the case. I doubt there will be a KO for either guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

load of ****. He didn't work as hard and it's obvious.... Manny's losing tonight

Comment

weighing the full 147 means nothing. He should have came in light! Like 142-143

Comment

Didn't Pacquiao weight the full 147 against Bradley?

Comment

This may backfirer on Pacquiao, because Marquez may be able to counter him more then before.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    load of ****. He didn't work as hard and it's obvious.... Manny's losing tonight
                    I tend to agree. I don't get the impression he has the same appetite for the horrible drudgery of endurance work. Wouldn't be surprised to see him run out of steam down the stretch again tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X