Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    manny says he wants floyd next !!!!!! mayweather says he wants manny next !!!!! what is the hold up !!!!! i know what it is it is mayweathers constant road blocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Auhh...Floyd never said Manny was next so don't be putting words into his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      That road block would be Bob Arum.

Quit hating you idiot.
      last time i checked it wasnt arum that said manny should have 60/40 split in manny favor!!!!!!!1 last time i checked it wasnt arum that said manny went on vacation in the middle of negotiations !!!!! last time i checked it wasnt arum that said mayweather should get his finances in order before he would even consider negotiating !!!!!!!!!! last time i checked it wasnt arum that said he would wait till oscar left golden boy before he would do buisness with golden boy!!!!!!

*****'s = owned by treason1 the stud

Comment

last time i checked it wasnt arum that said manny should have 60/40 split in manny favor!!!!!!!1 last time i checked it wasnt arum that said manny went on vacation in the middle of negotiations !!!!! last time i checked it wasnt arum that said mayweather should get his finances in order before he would even consider negotiating !!!!!!!!!! last time i checked it wasnt arum that said he would wait till oscar left golden boy before he would do buisness with golden boy!!!!!!

*****'s = owned by treason1 the stud
        Last time I checked Bob Arum said negotiations should be done in private? What was the countdown clock all about?

Last time I checked Bob Arum said we'll call Floyd's bluff on the drug testing? Then why a few months prior was it not an issue?

Last time I checked Bob Arum wanted Marquez next even though your boy "clearly won the fight".

Fall the f*%! back troll.

Idiots will not be tolerated.

Comment

Last time I checked Bob Arum said negotiations should be done in private? What was the countdown clock all about?

Last time I checked Bob Arum said we'll call Floyd's bluff on the drug testing? Then why a few months prior was it not an issue?

Last time I checked Bob Arum wanted Marquez next even though your boy "clearly won the fight".

last time i checked *****s call Arum a liar then all of a sudden they will believe everything he says like Pac-JMM4 will happen 1st.....idiot right back at yah

Comment

this is why i said *****s = owned by treason1 the hunk

i can admit all those things arum had done has helped hindered to negotiation to some degree !!!!!! but *****s refuse to accept any responsibility that floyd also plays a BIG PART !!!!! hahaha im an unbiased boxing fan !!!!!! mayweather fans are errational *****s

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
              last time i checked *****s call Arum a liar then all of a sudden they will believe everything he says like Pac-JMM4 will happen 1st.....idiot right back at yah
              Are you ******ed? The point is to illustrate how Arum is holding up the fight. Whether he lies or not about wanting to make Pac-JMM4 he's still come out & said it & it will hold up discussions for a Pac-May fight. Idiot. Fall back.

this is why i said *****s = owned by treason1 the hunk

i can admit all those things arum had done has helped hindered to negotiation to some degree !!!!!! but *****s refuse to accept any responsibility that floyd also plays a BIG PART !!!!! hahaha im an unbiased boxing fan !!!!!! mayweather fans are errational *****s
              I'm well aware of the situation. I know Floyd has held up things on his part through his "vacations" & what not. So don't get it twisted.

I'm far from a ***** & you are definitely not unbiased.

Like I said, fall back troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Arum would like nothing more than to expose floyd for the lil b*tch he is quit lying

This fight was a done deal before the clottey fight until floyd punked out like a lil hoe
                That pic in your sig says it all. Dumbass pac cant even throw a jab right, what the hell is his foot doing in the air!? Floyd would destroy him, and deep down you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                  dont post bull.**** you pag-pag eating son of a b.itch.. it's your f.aggot bob arum and poochie who didn't want to take bloodtests b.itch. now he said he want to fight good.. now prove it by signing that damn contract that been laying around for 2 years since you agree to everything. when floyd knocks poochie out will you go away like the rest of the stupid *******s. you *******s are the worst thing that happened in sports period.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're leaning towards the ***** side of the spectrum.
                  Last edited by cupocity303; 11-24-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Yes I agree, idiots should not be tolerated.
                    1) The reason that "testing is no longer an issue is because, as the whole world (except you) knows that Pacquiao has accepted the OSDT . So the "called his bluff".

2) The most obvious and almost certainly to be tru rason for a 4th Marquez fight is that thefight was so close, and the quick KO predictions were all so wrong, that the 4th fight is a promoter's dream.

And certainly first choice over an almost certain LOoooong, complicated, almost impossible to conclude, only possible, negotiation with the king of liars and prevaricators, Mayweather, who would keep coming up with more and more, impossible-to-deliver demands, which, I believe, as well as being wary about his chances of winning, also wants to, in his VERY childish way, demonstrate, that HE is the KING OF THE HILL............which of course he is not, and feels he is not, which contributes to his unstable behaviour.

These should properly correct your unneccessary post.

Comment

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11248.html

Comment

Working...
                      X