No announcement yet.

What should Mikey do now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Mikey do now?

Mikey Garcia should step up the level of competition soon. I hope his brother feels he's ready now to face one of the titlists. As a NABF champ, he's also entitled to it. What did you think of his last fight btw?

he should go for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      Mikey Garcia should step up the level of competition soon. I hope his brother feels he's ready now to face one of the titlists. As a NABF champ, he's also entitled to it. What did you think of his last fight btw?
      i didn't tink it was all that dominating. It was a close matchup, considering that his opponent had a very poor record. As for what he should do....I suggest that he should practice making himself not so easy to hit, and learn to move his head.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        i didn't tink it was all that dominating. It was a close matchup, considering that his opponent had a very poor record. As for what he should do....I suggest that he should practice making himself not so easy to hit, and learn to move his head.
        martinez has abit of a akward style and has some experince under his
        belt.

Comment

Celestino perhaps to see what he looks like...... He's a lil past it but he can still fight then maybe a big fish

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            martinez has abit of a akward style and has some experince under his
            belt.
            Well, I suppose you coulsd say that, but Garcia has had 27 fights with 23KO's and several going 10 or more, some good fighters, and is unbeaten. So he's a high lever fighter.

Martinez, on the other hand, has had 31 fights, not a big difference, with 12 losses and a draw, KO'd 4 times. As Col Bob said, he looked a lot better than his record. I think it was the way Garcia fought which made him look better than his record. There's no doubt but it was the fact that he wasn't moving his head which allowed him to get caught many times with rights and lefts, and it was very competitive until his power changed the picture.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Also of his previous 12 fights, he's lost 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                He said that he would fight any title holder at 126. Whichever one takes the challenge.

Comment

i want to see him knock out gary russell jr

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                    i want to see him knock out gary russell jr
                    he will do it to

Comment

Working...
                    X