No announcement yet.

Calzaghe in The Mix For Potential Fights with Johnson & Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe in The Mix For Potential Fights with Johnson & Trinidad

Undefeated super-middleweight Joe Clazaghe is once again mixed in with talk going around Boxing circles as being involved in proposed mega-fights. [details]

This has got be a joke why on earth would Don King put Trindad vs Calzaghe when the Welshman will probably saw he has injured his hand just a week before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy
      This has got be a joke why on earth would Don King put Trindad vs Calzaghe when the Welshman will probably saw he has injured his hand just a week before the fight.
      I think it's a tactic to try and get one of the middleweights to bite.

Comment

Calzaghe would eat Trinidad alive.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
          Calzaghe would eat Trinidad alive.
          I'm waiting for the backlash. You're right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank the Tank
            I'm waiting for the backlash. You're right though.
            I think Tito's got a chance of eating Calzaghe alive too, that guy can punch, but i cant believe how a big puncher like him can have such bad balance!!

I'd bet on Calzaghe because of size and speed advantages, but give Tito a good chance.

Comment

I don't think Trinidad has a punchers chance at all. Calzaghe has taken shots from guys who punch a lot harder than Trinidad and stood up and asked for more. Trinidad couldn't finish welterweights. He is an awesome fighter but he is way out of his league at super middleweight period. A Calzaghe fight is just leading lambs to slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
                I don't think Trinidad has a punchers chance at all. Calzaghe has taken shots from guys who punch a lot harder than Trinidad and stood up and asked for more. Trinidad couldn't finish welterweights. He is an awesome fighter but he is way out of his league at super middleweight period. A Calzaghe fight is just leading lambs to slaughter.
                I dont know about that, Tito is a proven puncher, he's an awesome puncher at lower weights.

Its a risky fight for Calzaghe but i do think he'll win.

Comment

I would be hard pressed to think Calzaghe has a that great a chance in either of thoses fights. But he is a bigger guy and I would like to see Calzaghe get some real action, so I hope we will get to see him get a "mega-fight".

Comment

Tito kayos calzaghe in brutal fashion, no way calzaghe can take the shots that mayorga took for 8 rounds, byron ****ing mitchell dropped joe, tito has one loss in his whole career, to the middleweight king, calzaghe is afraid to face a top flight champ, he should stay in england where he belongs

Comment

Working...
                    X