Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Freddie Roach retire after Pacquiao loses to Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Freddie Roach retire after Pacquiao loses to Marquez?

Is Freddie Roach declining physical state to blame for his fighters 1 year losing streak, like Khan says, or no it's something else?
    Yes his health has deteriorated too much
    8.33%
    Yes he has done enough and shouldn't keep losing
    16.67%
    No his fighters just don't get it done its not his fault
    16.67%
    No because Manny will beat Marquez
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

NO why should he when he can still make millions flushing other fighters down the toilet with his non existent boxing training skills.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      NO why should he when he can still make millions flushing other fighters down the toilet with his non existent boxing training skills.
      This

Freddies hustle is still going strong

Comment

lol if Pacquiao wins he'll have beaten Bradley and Marquez in the same year. Fighter and coach of the Year credentials.

Comment

The training is supposedly one of the things slowing his deterioration.

He should cut back to just one fighter but keep training.

Comment

I don't think he should retire if he does not want to. His fighters often go against the best and they will not always win. Pacquiao and Chavez both seem happy with him. I think he will retire if he feels his illness is keeping him from doing a good job.

Comment

Training is the only thing Freddie wants to do with his life. Hard to imagine what he'd do without it knowing what's coming down the road.

Comment

will you give pac and freddie credit if they win again...

9 different judges only 1had marq winning and i understand why they are

giving the nod to pacquiao the more active, aggressor and always initiate the

action..

Comment

He's a millionaire and continues to make millions. Like Bob Arum, why would he stop?

Comment

Funny...........

I have a feeling you are trying to be funny here. This is not only a stupid question, but it has BOGUS written all over it. I can't take you seriously here. After all, your signature is a picture of "The Money Team" T-shirts. Hmmmmm?

Comment

Working...
                    X