Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank needs to start putting there big fights in Movie Theaters like Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Not too far from it tho. You had the #1/2 P4P guy who's done a **** load for this sport get blindly robbed vs a bum. If you gonna rob him at least do it vs someone who will be someone in boxing. Someone who has a good following.
    Pretty good post

Comment

Also attracts some casual fans who won't pay the PPV fee and lets them see the fight. All it takes is one fight to make a lifelong fan.

Comment

I wouldn't say he needs to show fights in movie theaters, but putting together a 90 second (or longer) fight promo that shows in movie theaters could really help them sell fights. If it is longer they could even give some focus on the under card guys they want to build up, as that would be a good way to raise public awareness to those guys.

Movie theater ads have much better retention levels because it being a captive audience.

Comment

ya they should i think all big time boxing matches should be put in movie theaters I would go to the movies to catch all the big time fights been to a few of golden boys shows in the theaters and absolutely loved it

Comment

Lol

Lets settle down, golden boy only puts one man in theatres and that man generates 30 million a fight....top rank hasn't had a good card in about two years, the Chavez /Martinez card is gonna be there first great main event in a year..Let's face it, not even many can out people in theaters

Comment

No need for movie theater's when people have parties and order the fights at home.

Comment

Working...
              X