Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew this was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      You meant "threw" not "through", right? Anyway Khan needs to get a whole new stable.
      Evade from challenging an argument you can't win, by commenting on grammar.(Pacfan 101)

Ruben just said Alex is a cheat, and considering that Manny uses Alex, Ruben is saying Manny is a cheat as well. Get it.lol......

Comment

I said before this Ruben guy is clueless but it was more Khans tactics which Ruben even said he shouldn't be doing in sparring and his lack of defense that cost him.

Comment

I give Ariza that he genuinely knows his ****.
          He isn't some glorified Fitness First personal trainer like Ruben Tavares.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I give Ariza that he genuinely knows his ****.
            He isn't some glorified Fitness First personal trainer like Ruben Tavares.
            He is actually a 400 Metre British hurdler. However that makes it worse LOL

Comment

Tavares worked with Haye for years he didn't do a bad job with him did he?

Comment

"We don't try to go with these high tech trainers and all, they don't know **** their doing, but taking people's money"
                ---Angel Garcia

Angel keeping old school. Keep the pilates **** out of the boxing gymlol
                Last edited by littlemac; 07-15-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                  Khan was tested under Peterson 2 training camp and Ariza was there for most of it, and definitely when Pete failed in March.
                  No. Ariza missed more than half of the camp! He bailed on Khan in a matter of weeks on the biggest and most important fight of his career (at that time). And to do what, work with Chavez Jr? Why do you think Amir Khan fired him? And since then, Ariza has been on Roach's **** list. You think Ariza bailing is just a coincidence? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    Shots fired back!

Ruben Tabares ‏@rubentabares

@AmirKingKhan will be back stronger than ever Can't wait for haters to eat their words He is a clean fighter I'm a clean coach unlike others
                    Does he realize he just threw Khan under the bus as well? The guy is a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      Does he realize he just threw Khan under the bus as well? The guy is a complete idiot.
                      That might not be directed at Ariza but at the haters in general and a reference to all the fighters/trainers being caught cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X