Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy conisidering Paul Williams for Canelo in Sept.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Next thing you know GBP does a swithcharoo and puts Vanes in there
    It would not surprise me.

But It surprises me to see so many picking PW to beat Canelo if the fight happens, I see Canelo pummeling Williams like Sergio.

Comment

• Make it happen. Wouldnt be surprised if The Punisher schools Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        Molina owned lara pretty handily
        Molina didn't own $h1t, he fought an out of shape and sick Lara and the only thing he did was make the fight ugly and got hurt in the process, the fight was a crap, but I guess if a fight is close then you "decide" who owns who, they were no owning in that fight...

Comment

• I seem to be the only person who thinks Paul Williams gets knocked the f**k out if this fight gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
            Damn now thats a good damn fight.and honestly i see Williams winning

I agree.

PW is not the current version of Shane Mosley, a big a 154 pounder and a difficult style for anyone. good fight tho

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Canelo is a patient fighter, he allows you to bring the fight to him. I'm not sure if he does that because he doesn't trust his stamina, but P.Will will force him to fight a high pace. Waiting around against Williams will have you losing close rounds cuz the dude can throw 70-100 punches per round. Canelo can out-box Williams, and maybe he has enough pop to stop him, but something about the way he fought Mosley is buggin me. He seems to lack a killer instinct and I think that will get him in trouble at some point. A hungry P.Will might do just that.
              The problem for Williams is he has no defense and even though he throws punches non stop those are mostly pitty pat punches. Somebody like Canelo who throws hard punches with his full bodyweight behind them can steal rounds by landing some big shots that would make the crowd go "oooh". Those are the punches the judges will remember.

Comment

• He should swap opponents with Chavez Jr.

You'd get Chavez Jr-Canelo and Martinez-Williams III on the same day.

If only the world was fair....

Comment

Working...
                X