Collapse
No announcement yet.

*SPECIAL*'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE **Post Jones vs Hopkins fight**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SPECIAL*'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE **Post Jones vs Hopkins fight**

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

I WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN UNDER A USER NAME IF YOU LOGGED INTO THE CHAT ROOM AS A GUEST YOU WILL BE MUTED AND UNABLE TO CHAT
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL &...
    DO NOT TALK OVER OTHERS

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72959&cmd=tc

Hosted by: LEFTYGUNZZ
    Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
    Call ID: 72959
    For those who could not get access to the show...
    Try out this Link
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
    You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Sunday's Topics

1) LEFTY TAKES QUESTIONS from THE CHAT ROOM
    2) OPEN FORUM free talk time CALL IN WITH YOUR SUBJECTS (close the show)

I appreciate any and all feedback I get on the show I want to make it better for all of us. As fans of a sport such as boxing we really don't get the attention that we deserve. One thing that lessened over the years along with the actual activity of fighters themselves is the activity of the press and the media covering boxing. I guess the two go hand in hand. Without fights to cover or talk about there is not going to be much talking I guess right? Well there are still hardcore fans out there such as ourselves who need an outlet to speak and mix it up with others. I am trying to provide you that outlet. All I ask in return is that when you call in you be respectful to what it is I am trying to accomplish and give others a chance to talk as well. I think it is a fair deal for everyone. If you are disrespectful to any of the callers or are continually talking over people I will mute you. I will let you back in after that first warning if it happens again you are GONE. Please keep this in mind. I am still running a cutting edge talk show where we can mix it up barber shop style but we need to be civil.

I am going on live right after the fight I know you guys want more action in the shows so lets get it on....Lefty

Comment

OK

I call it a Hopkins Wide UD on pure legs. Roy will show his fast hands but Hopkins will make it seem easy

I am confident

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        OK

I call it a Hopkins Wide UD on pure legs. Roy will show his fast hands but Hopkins will make it seem easy

I am confident
        We will see sir I want to in my heart see Roy Jones put on a performance but I just dont know. Hopkins is good at taking someones strength and nullifying it so He knows Roy's hands are faster even though he is shot. Hopking will make Roy be the agressor I think and punish him to the body....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          We will see sir I want to in my heart see Roy Jones put on a performance but I just dont know. Hopkins is good at taking someones strength and nullifying it so He knows Roy's hands are faster even though he is shot. Hopking will make Roy be the agressor I think and punish him to the body....Lefty
          You see that video of Roy training?

He can't skip

His is hitting the speed ball worse than ever (He did that great vs Calz)

His work in the ring looks poor

He does have speed, but hitting Hopkins now won;t be easy

Comment

I take it Reedickyaluss and Natas0206 are gonna be on this show?? should be entertaining...im watching Hopkins Vs Jones Jr Live when its on

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              I take it Reedickyaluss and Natas0206 are gonna be on this show?? should be entertaining...im watching Hopkins Vs Jones Jr Live when its on
              I really couldnt tell you who will be on the show I will be there for sure who else??? I don't know if REED will do his own show who knows???....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                I really couldnt tell you who will be on the show I will be there for sure who else??? I don't know if REED will do his own show who knows???....Lefty
                when shall i tune in? i.e. UK time?

Comment

I always enjoy your shows lefty but somehow no matter what discussions you guys are having it always ends up in a war of words about Mayweather and Pacquiao

Comment

BTW anyonbe have a list of who won

LARRY VS BURNER

Chacano VS PR or whatever

Comment

Working...
                    X