Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter warns haters: Leave Khan Alone and watch him flourish under me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan got ko'd by prescott they said it was over for him then in his next 3 fights wins a world title... Lets see if he can do it again,never count anyone out look what wladmir klischko did.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      They Jelly

khan's got a stack of money, and all the big booty girlies are miring.

Comment

I think Khan will be vastly improved working with Virgil. Hunter is far superior to roach as a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg
          Flourish more like get flooredish. I can't wait to see him do the chicken dance again, no one does it as good as him.
          Are you serious? Price got the best one by far...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Roacch is no longer the best, Virgil hunter is where its at. Khan may have wasted too long with Roach, but one good thing to come out of it was khan got to meet his idol Manny.

But at least khan can become a better fighter now. Someone with a fragile jaw, Roach was never going to be right for khan in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Roacch is no longer the best, Virgil hunter is where its at. Khan may have wasted too long with Roach, but one good thing to come out of it was khan got to meet his idol Manny.

But at least khan can become a better fighter now. Someone with a fragile jaw, Roach was never going to be right for khan in the long run.
              How do you define "long run"?

Roach had Khan for almost 4 years and 10 fights, in which time he destroyed Judah (champion), schooled Kotelnyk (champion), beat a huge puncher in Maidana, Salita (no. 1 contender) and McCloskey who was European champion at the time. That's the best resume at 140 for any guy in the last 3-4 years.

I haven't even mentioned his fights with Peterson or Garcia, in fact the latter is his only clear loss since going to Roach. Most people, even the Khan haters, credit Khan with a win against Peterson, including the points deduction. This is the same guy who has since tested positive for steroids and in any sport with more integrity than boxing would have been banned, fined and stripped of his titles.

Roach has done a terrific job with Khan and the blame placed on him is unfair and tbh, quite moronic.

Comment

peterson refused to fight in the uk? lol what a punk as cheating ho he truly is...let me guess he wants it in his hometown with crooked judges, ref and with him being on drugs again

scum, pure scum he is.

Comment

I like Khan but he's getting KO'd again eventually. Enjoy the ride while it lasts

Comment

Working...
                  X