Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is sexual release a basic need just like food,water,sleep,restroom?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sexual release a basic need just like food,water,sleep,restroom?

Is it?

EDIT: On a serious note I think Im falling apart. I havent shot since 2012 and I have endured every agonizing single second of it. Ive had sex on a few occasions and stopped myself just in time... After so much buildup you dont want to waste it on some skank or silly video on a computer. Its fcking hell and its the worst idea ever.

The other day I got turned on by the number "5" in my social security number!! The shape really looked sexy for some reason... ahh!
    Last edited by Joeyzagz; 02-23-2013, 09:01 PM.

my balls ache if i haven't emptied them for 3 days , its like a kick to them

Comment

I made a very stupid bet with myself not to release until I got this certain girl. Too embarrassed to say how long its been since said bet but I feel physically sick.

I do feel happier and more energetic, but Im very concerned I could be hurting my body.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        I made a very stupid bet with myself not to release until I got this certain girl. Too embarrassed to say how long its been since said bet but I feel physically sick.

I do feel happier and more energetic, but Im very concerned I could be hurting my body.
        i would be confused and in shock , never mind feeling sick

Comment

If you don't eat food you'll die.

If you don't drink water you'll die.

If you don't sleep you'll die.

If you don't use the restroom you'll die.

If you don't achieve sexual release, your balls will swell up to the size of coconuts, explode, and you'll die from the resulting megaton explosion.

Comment

Watch this video, you fargin suminabarching iceholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Comment

Working...
              X