No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tons of UK Personalities Give Haye-Chisora Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tons of UK Personalities Give Haye-Chisora Predictions

With just under four weeks’ to go until the big heavyweight dust-up at West Ham United between David Haye and Dereck Chisora, leading British fight figures give their verdicts on the fight.

Haye v Chisora is live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 456/Virgin Ch. 546). Join at www.boxnation.com

Jim McDonnell (London trainer): I know Haye is expected to win but I’ve a strong feeling for Chisora even though he’s effectively coming off three losses to Tyson Fury, Robert Helenius and Vitali Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

again obviously this is a european site. in america we don't care. after the showings against the klitchkos you can see THEY CAN'T REALLY FIGHT! however this is the best fighters promoted show i have ever seen. two guys who can't fight getting ink. rediculious in my opinion. so allow me to contradict myself. i WILL be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
      again obviously this is a european site. in america we don't care. after the showings against the klitchkos you can see THEY CAN'T REALLY FIGHT! however this is the best fighters promoted show i have ever seen. two guys who can't fight getting ink. rediculious in my opinion. so allow me to contradict myself. i WILL be watching.
      World Wide Web invented by a Brit.
      English, a European language that you are typing.
      Come back to me when you type in another language.

Boxing isn't just in America fool, where robberies of the century happen.

Comment

They can fight, one is a former unified cruiserweight world champion and former wba heavyweight champion, the other pushed vitali klitschko harder than anybody in years ... but yeah I guess it makes u feel like a big man to say they can't fight.

Comment

Who cares about America not caring? Lol, doesn't make a difference. Haye can fight, 25-2 with 23 kos. His performance against Wlad may not have been great, though neither was Wlads performance honestly. Looking forward to this

Comment

please speak for yourself

I am as American as they come and I care.... What a great matchup with two cheeks! I like the analysis.... The strong arguments in my opinion are that Chisora is a true heavy, has a great chin and a decent work rate. Do we really know how Haye's power carries? Well he did a decent number on two heavies with a good chin (Valuev and Jawney Ruiz) so he does have the punch.

My thinking is that as the match progresses Chisora's punch will get stronger and Haye's ability for a KO diminishes. I think it will be a hell of a fight...Chisora by decision and "robbery" will be cried.

Comment

of course, so will everyone else

Comment

Whatever it is that's making you so unhappy in your life I truly hope you get over it. The only way is up.

Comment

Working...
                X