Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Brits embarrassed by trash talkers like Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Brits embarrassed by trash talkers like Dereck Chisora?

I thought David Haye was bad, but this guy Chisora takes the cake. "I am the black plague." Won't all Europeans, especially Brits, find that offensive? The equivelant of saying like... "I am a taliban on a commerical airline with a pair of box cutters."

I'm fairly certain that Khan has already embarrassed them beyond the point of being bothered by such a small thing like someone calling themselves the plague that wiped out half of their continent.

Comment

na, chisora is awesome! he trolls every opponent lol

Comment

Chisora's trash talk is funny.

Haye's was nasty and hateful.

Comment

i used to really dislike del boy but he's grown on me over the last couple of years.

Comment

naa dont mind it,boxing needs characters,good one's and bad ones's

we all know what the result is going to be anyway but its all good fun

Comment

Do you people actually know when the black plague was? I don't think many people are cut up about it...

Comment

"I am a taliban on a commerical airline with a pair of box cutters."

as an american I would find that AWESOME if someone said that

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
                  Do you people actually know when the black plague was? I don't think many people are cut up about it...
                  speak for yourself, I'm still devastated!

Comment

Come off it lads, the Black Plague isn't exactly relevant, only happened what, 700 years ago?

Simple banter, let Del Boy have his fun hyping the fight.

I wasn't too offended by Haye's constant trash, just embarrassed for the man when he failed to deliver.

Now as a young child listen to Tyson declare he was going to eat Lewis's children, that did put the ****s up me.

You Americans proud of that one?
                    Last edited by Cleaver; 01-09-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X