No announcement yet.

What organs should I donate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What organs should I donate?

I need to decide which ones. Some like cornea, you have to be to the hospital in like half an hour, so I dont think thats a good idea. And also heart, that whole heart's got a memory thing I dont know if I want to donate it

Donate them all? i dont think you really have any use for them if your dead..

Comment

Originally posted by undi$puted View Post
      i was going to say the same thing. lol!

Comment

See what he said though, if he donates his corneas, and heart, there are implications

Comment

Originally posted by BenEubank View Post
          See what he said though, if he donates his corneas, and heart, there are implications
          my bad. i didn't read the first post. in that case, i would still say donate whatever they can. obviously if you die in your home and no one finds you for a week, you won;t be able to donate anything. so, just say donate whatever they can take from you that is viable for a transplant at the time of your death.

as for the heart or eyes (corneas), i say go for it.

Comment

The heart thing seems weird, I might not go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by undi$puted View Post

If you're going to donate, this is definitely the way to go...though I wouldn't donate your "johnson" given as how it'll probably be good and worn out from "wanking" by the time you're deceased.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                The heart thing seems weird, I might not go for it.
                it's just an organ. i don;t believe in the superstitious stuff....

Comment

There is already a giant queue for my wang, K-DOGG. Even when Im still alive people are trying to get me to donate it. Men want to have it, women want it in them. And yes, it is a little overused from wanking.
                  Its not supersticious, there are lots of cases where after a heart transplant people have started doing things they'ev never done, but the person who's heart it was did. I.e Eating certain foods, motorcycling.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                    There is already a giant queue for my wang, K-DOGG. Even when Im still alive people are trying to get me to donate it. Men want to have it, women want it in them. And yes, it is a little overused from wanking.
                    Its not supersticious, there are lots of cases where after a heart transplant people have started doing things they'ev never done, but the person who's heart it was did. I.e Eating certain foods, motorcycling.

Well, then look at it as a second chance to live after you're dead. The only person who might be freaked out would be whoever your heart ends up in.

Comment

Working...
                    X