No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman Training Hard For The Pabon Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman Training Hard For The Pabon Bout

Dominican star and former world champion, Joan Guzman 31-0-1 (18 KO's), returns to the ring on March 2 against Boricua boxer Jesus Pabon 17-2-0 (11 KO's). The card is presented by Acquinity Sport, which is run by Cuban-American Henry Rivalta in The Westin Diplomat of Hollywood, Fla.

[Click Here To Read More]

As long as Guzman is focused and trains hard... hard to see any of the top of jr. welters compete.

Comment

Mike Tyson Jr is back.

Comment

I am not a fan of Guzman but he got skills. He could have fought and beat some of the top 10 fighters on the division he fought but his career was mismanaged.

Comment

Guzman is back and in shape !

Comment

Joan Guzman is an absolute Marvel, but his lack of aim and focus, with the catalog of issues around weight and ambition with time off are well documented. He easily has the skill to have matched and beat some of the top athletes in the sport and by far has easily frustrated me the most (for lack of quality opposition, career direction and fighting in his prime) amongst all boxers of recent years. If he had maintained clearly and resolutely then we should have seen him against the like of Pacquia and Marquez in his career. To date, it looks like he'll miss both but I am still salivating at seeing him against the likes of maybe Gamboa, although he is a divison or two higher in the future but Tim Bradley or Lamont Peterson either if he gets it together.

Comment

i know this isnt 2007 anymore, but just like i always held out for panchito, i hold out for guzman

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                Guzman is back and in shape !
                Look at his face, he looks fat as hell!!

I hope he makes weight!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Look at his face, he looks fat as hell!!

I hope he makes weight!!
                  He is easly on weight already.he looks like a welterweight.and his face? Dude hes in his mid 30's.

Comment

Working...
                  X