Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people being a little too taken over by conspiracy theories now days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people being a little too taken over by conspiracy theories now days?

I think it's a rather disturbing trend honestly...

Obviously.

They won't even acknowledge the physical fact..........that a Jet liner full of fuel being thrust into a building at 500+MPH is essentially a Missile.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Obviously.

They won't even acknowledge the physical fact..........that a Jet liner full of fuel being thrust into a building at 500+MPH is essentially a Missile.
      I don't know what hit the Pentagon. I just know that it wasn't a jetliner. I have no reason for knowing this but if you don't agree with me you are a sheep.

Comment

Obviously.

I don't believe every little conspiracy out there and with all due respect.....

How much of that fuel blew up inside the WTC? The huge explosion you saw and that fireball outside the WTC was the fuel exploding, it didn't contribute to the felling of the building at all.

We have every reason to doubt our government because they lie to us again and again and again and again..

A jet hit the Pentagon.... soooooo... release the footage and blow away all conspiracy theories.

Release the footage.

Comment

Obviously.

Oh man, all that "Thermite" BS was terrible. Sh## like this keeps up, I just don't see how the country can function in the future.

Comment

The Jews did it.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
              I don't believe every little conspiracy out there and with all due respect.....

How much of that fuel blew up inside the WTC? The huge explosion you saw and that fireball outside the WTC was the fuel exploding, it didn't contribute to the felling of the building at all.

We have every reason to doubt our government because they lie to us again and again and again and again..
              Hey do you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge? Very cheap price.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Hey do you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge? Very cheap price.
                Sure, how about 800k? Might need to get a loan from Ako Pa Ha first though.

Deal? PM to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I don't know what hit the Pentagon. I just know that it wasn't a jetliner. I have no reason for knowing this but if you don't agree with me you are a sheep.
                  Yeah the flash effect everyone sees.

I like how the decisions people make are based on videos recorded by probably the equivalent of a Jr. High school surveillance system.

It's like pure frame evidence.

Hell we can fire a pistol off in front of the lens and everyone would think an arab clearly was holding a rocket propelled gun directed at the pentagon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                    The Jews did it.
                    LMAO! Looking at some of the threads in the lounge, they may as well have.

Comment

Working...
                    X