Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Prime Roid Jones Jr Have Finished Joe Cokeslappy in the 1st Round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a Prime Roid Jones Jr Have Finished Joe Cokeslappy in the 1st Round?

What u Think?
    Yes
    22.86%
    No
    45.71%
    No, however he would eventually stop him later in the fight
    31.43%

joe didnt look too hurt from that knockdown. . . he would have made it passed the first round. hes been down before and survived.

i think a prime joe vs a prime rjj would still be a competitive fight. joe has good speed and an amazing work rate. would be fairly competitive but a clear cut victory for rjj.

Comment

He probably would of stopped him.

Joe was hurt, well far more hurt than he was against Hopkins when bhop put him down.

Comment

prime roy was probably unbeatable. Calzaghe really isnt that skilled in comparison to other great fighters. You can't even describe his style, i think he is rather lucky. So Roy would surely win by i dont think in the first round. maybe a later stoppage via cut, or towel.

Comment

Jones Jr used steroids to cut off weight. That was when he moved up, so he was clean during his Super Middleweight days. He wouldn't have finished Calzaghe in the first round, but he definitely would have won. Joe ducked a prime RJJ for a reason.

Comment

RJJ is a bum. Calzaghe wins by KO in the first or second round

Comment

RJJ KOs Cokezaghe. then Cokezaghe retires and blows cocaine.

Comment

Calzaghe was down before earlier in his career and recovered very well. He's pretty tough.
                I don't even think a prime Jones stops him.

Comment

I don't think so, Calzaghes always had a good chin. I think the winner would be by decision. And even though Calzaghe was put on his ass by BHOP and Roy, they didn't land alot after putting Calzaghe on his ass. So Calzaghe can't be too hittable. Calzaghe is constantly moving, he is never really stationary much at all. I think in the 1rst round when he was dropped by both was more nerves then anything.

Also Roy hit Calzaghe with his forearm and knocked Calzaghe down. That wasn't a legit knockdown. I'm pretty sure your glove is suppose to hit your opponent to knock them down, not your forearm.

Comment

prime roy jones? as in 168? then yea, if it's lightheavyweight jones, he doesn't go for the kill often so cal would make it out of the round

Comment

Working...
                    X