No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Can Only Win With a Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Can Only Win With a Knockout

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is predicting that his ring smarts will trump Marcos Maidana's grit, in their much anticipated rematrch next month. The World Boxing Council/World Boxing Association welterweight and super welterweight champion will face Maidana on Saturday, September 13th, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

This event will be live broadcasted by Showtime Pay Per View for the United States, and Latin America by Combate Space.
    [Click Here To Read More]

but maidana's gloves doe

Comment

So that's why he needs to wear pillows?

At least he admits it.

Comment

Let him use his goddamn gloves.

Comment

Challenge accepted.

Comment

seems like mayfeather has paid a lot of money to make sure he wins a decision. how does an old guy get stronger???

Comment

We figured this out from the Castillo fight and the first Maidana fight. Nobody can get a decision win in that place.

Comment

Real reason I won't watch this fight is because. Ok there were gloves accepted by the NSAC. But whenever Mayweather is asked "Why won't you let him use the gloves accepted by the NSAC". he says "I'm not here to talk about that". And then the reporters always shut up for fear of being banned from interview him in the future.

I think that's fukin ******ed. Reporters kiss ass way too much. I understand ok the first pair to not be accepted because the NSAC also did not accept it. But when the 2nd pair got accepted by the NSAC. Maidana was STILL not allowed to use them. And there is NO REASON that mayweather or NSAC or even Maidana camp gave for not using the 2nd pair. Mayweather runs the show and nobody can make him look bad or else nobody gets paid. Basically "I pay you this much and you make me look good. Or you don't get paid."
                Really not worth giving Mayweather any money for this kind of thinking. We now know that Pacquaio fight will never happen. Because Pacquiao uses Reyes Gloves. And Mayweather won't accept those. And last time Pacquiao got told what gloves to wear he lost (vs. Morales) So you know Pacquiao won't budge either.

Boxing is pretty much sad and dead. Until Mayweather walks away. And I hate to say it because Mayweather is great with his defensive skills. But He is just so worried about losing he does whatever he can BEFORE the fight to make sure he gets the win. And I think with all the media kissing his ass. It really makes me want Mayweather out of boxing for good. I think boxing will be better once he's gone. I really do.

So Let me get this straight.. the NSAC approves the gloves. But Mayweather says NO HE CAN'T USE THEM.
                That automatically makes them 'special cheater gloves'???

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  We figured this out from the Castillo fight and the first Maidana fight. Nobody can get a decision win in that place.
                  What do you mean "in that place"?

You understand that the JLC/Floyd fight was in a different venue than the MGM Grand right?

You understand that they nearly gave Oscar the win in "that same place" after he got schooled 9-3?

Comment

"Only way he can beat me is by knock out, but it'll never, ever happen"

Damn

Comment

Working...
                    X