No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Pacquiao Not Possible With Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Pacquiao Not Possible With Arum

Not even the thought of an unforgettable year of boxing can prevent some in the media from already turning towards the future. The folks at Golden Boy Promotions figured this would be the case, as the California-based organization is hardly resting on its laurels.

Marcos Maidana’s major upset win over Adrien Broner in the main event of the last major stateside show of 2013 creates opportunities abound for Golden Boy in the new year. The promoter will continue to mix and match its endless surplus of top fighters in and around the welterweight division – enough talent in its own cupboard to where fans shouldn’t expect an end to boxing’s Cold War any time soon. [Click Here To Read More]

And the excuses just keep coming. Grow a set Floyd FFS.

Comment

Scheafer has giant ego. Maybe Hoya will be is easier to work with.

Comment

Bradley and pac need to leave top rank, I mean who does pac really have over there to fight???

Comment

Not possible with any of you *******s

Comment

Its obvious Floyd put in his contract or told Richard NO PACQUIAO fight or else I will not fight for you again.

This is the only thing I can think of. Oscar has no clue about it because he is just the puppet and name, Oscar still thinks the fight can be made, but he has no idea about the type of contract or discussions Floyd has with Richard.

Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao, and Arum excuse is lame.

How childish is this that you won't work with someone when everyone in boxing promoter wise are pretty much snakes?

Comment

I thought Floyd was his own boss? Who's working for who here?

Comment

If PAC wasn't with Arum.

Schaefer: PAC must join TMT to make the fight possible.

Comment

I respect Oscar on all levels minus that drag ****. Schaefer acts like a cold female; check those emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                    I thought Floyd was his own boss? Who's working for who here?
                    He is his own boss, and picks his own fights. He is also a huge hypocrite, now he is saying its up to his management and promoter who he fights lol.

The same **** he was bashing pacman for saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X