Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora To Wilder: Couldn't Fly To UK? You Did For Haye!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora To Wilder: Couldn't Fly To UK? You Did For Haye!

British heavyweight star Dereck Chisora has slammed rival heavyweights Tomasz Adamek and Deontay Wilder and told them he’s coming for them next.

Chisora takes on German Edmund Gerber for the Vacant European Heavyweight title on Saturday 21st September at the Copper Box Arena with top contenders Adamek and Wilder also on his hit list as he marches towards a second world title shot.

Talks with Adamek’s promoter had been ongoing for Chisora to face the Polish hero, a former world champion at light-heavyweight and cruiserweight, later this year in London, but terms could not be agreed. [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously Wilder ducked Chisora - he's very protected

Comment

We need more fighters like Chisora .. Mofo got balls!!

Comment

Haye talked and talked but failed to deliver
        Chisora gets beat when he spouts off, but at least he fights hard
        Wilder's starting to get loud on people despite doing nothing
        Arreola went in on Seth then backed it up with a KO
        HW has some talkers who have balls, it's getting a little better

Comment

I wish chisora moved to LA and got with roach or garcia.
          And hired holyfield to help out with tactics.
          And faught the american scene.
          Arreola
          Mitchell,jennings, wilder and even chambers

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Haye talked and talked but failed to deliver
            Chisora gets beat when he spouts off, but at least he fights hard
            Wilder's starting to get loud on people despite doing nothing
            Arreola went in on Seth then backed it up with a KO
            HW has some talkers who have balls, it's getting a little better
            Why do you feel the urge to mention that at every opportunity? It was more than two years ago. Seriously, let it go.

And by the way, I didn't see any pizza face on Haye after the fight.

On topic, Chisora is the realest guy in the division. It is kind of odd with Wilder. Guess he probably got a visa afterwards or something. Doubt he actually avoided Chisora.

Chisora - Adamek would be a great fight and one I feel Chisora could potentially win.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Why do you feel the urge to mention that at every opportunity? It was more than two years ago. Seriously, let it go.

On topic, Chisora is the realest guy in the division. It is kind of odd with Wilder. Guess he probably got a visa afterwards or something. Doubt he actually avoided Chisora.

Chisora - Adamek would be a great fight and one I feel Chisora could potentially win.
              I actually Chisora stops him relatively early. Adamek is an average HW now IMO, Chisora's strength and pressure would beat him.

Comment

because every time HW in general is discussed, his name comes up
                Wlad just isn't gonna lose, so forget a new "face" at the division
                best we can as for is guys who come to fight
                the big mouths are a plus if the fighters man up to it
                HW simply needs excitement, some of these guys can provide it
                hate Haye with a passion and won't stop grilling him for the Wlad "fight"

Comment

Overall Haye has failed to delivery as a heavyweight. Maybe if you stopped focusing on one fight you would see it.

Comment

Stylistically Adamek struggles against guys hard to hit,and wins decisions against guys easy to hit.Chisora is a fat guy who walks onto his opponents shots all night ! Adamek would decision toilet brains.

The only fight I wanna see Chisora in is against Wlad,just so everyone can see how one dimensional he is ! Although Wlad would be slated for facing a serial loser.

Chisora would be a step up for Wilder,who knows who'd take that fight.too many question marks over Wilder haven't been answered,Chisora would try walk through his shots to see how solid Wilder's chin is but I doubt Chisora cpuld stand up to that power.Chisora got lucky against Helenius and Vitali,both picked up injuries in the fight and neither could showcase their biggest attributes on a human hamburger.

Comment

Working...
                    X