Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Williams Blast Geale Decision: It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One more round View Post
    Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.
    Mundine haters are delusional?

Comment

Everytime Mundine fights he thought he won but no, this is really a UD for Geale, and who is Sonny Bill Williams, he knows nothing about boxing far more being a judge.

Comment

I watched right now the fight and GEALE won a wide UD in my opinion;MUNDINE lost almost every round if not every round;THE REAL ROBBERY WAS THEIR FIRST FIGHT!GEALE is tougher and a better boxer!

Comment

Mundine is delusional enough to be a judge himself

Comment

Working...
          X