No announcement yet.

A public message to David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A public message to David Haye

Leading up to your fight with WK you carried the hopes of a nation on your shoulders and boldly, aggressively and rudely boasted of how you would knock Wlad out.

Come fight night you were SOUNDLY beaten.

Rather than act with decorum and grace, offering praise to your opponent and apologising for what had been said in the past, you BLAMED YOUR LITTLE TOE.

Not even your big toe!!

You single handily caused Sky to scrap PPV boxing, damaged the sports champagne division, embarrassed yourself and your country and acted like a spoilt little cry-baby.

It is CLEAR that the only thing you crave is the spot light, the fame and the adulation.

SO, Box Nation take you on bard to co-present the VK / Chisora fight, and to be fair, you did a good job. But that’s where it ends.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE?

You are desperate for column inches! As an Englishman I had to sit there and watch two men, both EASILY beaten by a Klit each, decide to have a punch up! It was like watching a fight whereby the motive was, who lost best?!

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

I am completely and utterly disgusted by your behaviour since that night in July where you were completely outclassed, both as a boxer and as a man.

The only thing i want to hear from you is a apology to Wlad, to his brother and most importantly, to the British fans who believed you. You have well and truly mugged off each and every one of us off.

In fact, right now i would hazard a guess that you are the most unpopular sportsman in the UK.

You total and utter WANK*R.

If you agree with me please reply with the following;

DAVID HAYE IS A MUGGY PIECE.

Yawn. Get over it.

Comment

Pretty sure he doesn't read this but I can't disagree with anything you've said to be honest mate.

Seems to have done to SKY's PPV boxing what Fraduley did to boxing on the BBC.

Comment

How david haye even became popular to brits is beyond me. The whole rest of the world knows he's a joke. He barely deserved a fight with wlad, but there's no one else at hw.

Comment

Calling someone a muggy piece isnt really a phrase/insult that i'd ever use, so i'll just say **** of daivd haye u absolute wingnut

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            1) you BLAMED YOUR LITTLE TOE.

Not even your big toe!!

2) The only thing i want to hear from you is a apology to Wlad, to his brother and most importantly, to the British fans who believed you. You have well and truly mugged off each and every one of us off.
            1) ha ha ha ha

2) the British fans should never have believed him to begin with. he never had the footwork or intelligence (or heart as it turns out) to get close to Wlad. as Larry Merchant was saying during the fight- was that his only plan, in order to become unified heavyweight champion of the world- to jump in and land one big lucky punch????!!! then merchant laughed, quite a lot!
            there was no realistic way he was gonna beat Wlad it would have to be a complete fluke, and that's what he was holding out for.

Comment

I agree, and I hope I never see Haye in a ring again. It's all about the money, it's obvious. I don't mind if you deserve it.

I pray the Klits keep him on the scrap heap, let him rot.

I was absolutely raging at having to listen to him claim "he was licking his lips" thinking about a future fight with Vitali after the Chisora fight. Lets be truthful too. Haye sucker punched Chisora and if Chisora had not acted like an d*ck previously (slap, spit, earbite, kiss) and had us all questioning his metal stability then Haye would have come out alot worse than he did.

He killed PPV for Sky. He pulled the wool over a nations eyes and let everyone down and yet this pr*ck still appears on our TVs and around the sport (I don't care that was Boxnation) Get him to ****.

Comment

Carrying the hopes of the nation? most people didn't give a flying crap.

Comment

This ^....

Comment

I think it's hilarious that British fans believed he was something special to start with.

I predicted he would show up and bottle it against Wlad at least a year before he did it.

The fact that British people are surprised and/or disappointed by Haye is their own fault for being so deeply in denial about his shortcomings as a fighter and person in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X