No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Accepts May 5th Date, Arum Yet to Respond to Official Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    This was posted a lot last night and was credited for having an misleading title. Pac says nothing about May 5th. It was journalistic embellishment when they put it in the title, or that's what was being said last night.
    correct...its not part of the quote

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      This was posted a lot last night and was credited for having an misleading title. Pac says nothing about May 5th. It was journalistic embellishment when they put it in the title, or that's what was being said last night.
      “To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

this quote alone should suggest that pacquiao will fight on may 5th because he says that all mayweather has to do is agree to 50% split and the fight will happen. If pac still wanted to fight in late may he would have also requested floyd agree to fight in late may, but he didn't. so the only obstacle is agreeing to 50% split.

Comment

I didn't see where he agreed to May 5th

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          “To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

this quote alone should suggest that pacquiao will fight on may 5th because he says that all mayweather has to do is agree to 50% split and the fight will happen. If pac still wanted to fight in late may he would have also requested floyd agree to fight in late may, but he didn't. so the only obstacle is agreeing to 50% split.
          we'll see...

Comment

Wish this was being.reported on ESPN or yahoo sports....

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
              Wish this was being.reported on ESPN or yahoo sports....
              Thats the thing if it was there then it could be seen as legit but its not even a bscene article about it and its been a while since this was put up.I wont read into at all until some serious websites start backing this statment

Comment

I looked up the threads from last night and people are saying that Konz (sp) credited it as a misquoted title. I'd love nothing more than for the title to be true, but it doesn't appear to be.

Comment

I'm confused here...........I thought Pac was ok in getting a smaller share and not 50-50?

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao need not concern himself with who's representing Floyd. He need not talk about his guarantee. He need not try to make it seem as if Floyd has to agree. Everything has been agreed to before so what makes Manny think we have to bite his bs? He needs to worry about what he's going to be facing if he does actually have the heart in there. He needs to prepare his face to get punched in. He needs to prepare himself by pouring small cups of water over his head to simulate the feeling of blood streaming down his face. He's scared of cuts. Floyd will make him bleed.
                    When was the last time floyd made an opponent bleed????

Ortiz? No
                    Mosley? Nope
                    Marquez? Nope.

Hatton was the last one floyd cut and that was in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I'm confused here...........I thought Pac was ok in getting a smaller share and not 50-50?
                      He was also ok with drug testing and claimed he will fight Mayweather anywhere and anytime. Stay tuned for more drama as Pacquiao keeps changing his words.

Comment

Working...
                      X