No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: German Report is False, No Pre-Injury For Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner: German Report is False, No Pre-Injury For Solis

Four days after the dramatic ending of the WBC world heavyweight championship fight between Odlanier Solis and Vitali Klitschko and the controversial discussions regarding the result, promoter Ahmet Oner apologizes for his behaviour at the press conference after the fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Great to hear the truth!

That was no KO punch as some people here seem to want to say it was.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Great to hear the truth!

That was no KO punch as some people here seem to want to say it was.
      You cant put "truth" and "Oner" in the same sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You cant put "truth" and "Oner" in the same sentence

The WBC must have lied then, calling it a TKO due to his knee injury.

Comment

From David "Chef" Williams, Vitali's training camp manager:

man... we love the win... and it was the best way to tell the Solis' promoter "**** you"... BTW he tried to attack one of the girls from the KMG office... she is assigned to make sure they get where they need to go and she is tall blond.... he said "I **** b*tches like you"... she said "in your dreams"... and he punched the wall next to her head.... security was EVERYWHERE after that.... total dick

Comment

lies from Oner

It was 3 minutes, a mere warm up. Vitali gauged Solis’s intentions and tactics first.He always does that. Solis was able to lend something of no consequence at all. Vitali barely furrowed his eyebrows that’s how much these attacks had. He avoided with body/head movement and footwork and counterjabbed Solis well. It would be really difficult to make any other inferences based on Vitali’s actions in that round. The appropriate inference would be that Vitali studied his opponent in round 1 and prepared his answer.

It came in form of skillful evasive movement,when Solis punched air and it was followed by a quick , measured and precise shot to the right frontal/parietal area of Solis’s scull. Solis tried to block but not effectively. The shot landed on a very interesting area of the scull which has premotor cortex, primary motor cortex and supplementary motor cortex underneath. My curious friends on here may follow this link

http://brainconnection.positscience....tor-cortex.jpg

or just google it to check for themselves. These are areas of the brain responsible for voluntary movement planning and execution. Some choose to believe that Solis uncoordinated movements after that shot are nothing but mere coincidence, but I believe they are the result of temporary disruption of voluntary movement caused by the concussion from the shot. Some people think that Solis sustained knee injury because he was overweight and underconditioned. Let me ask you folks why his knee did not give in his previous fights when he went for 10-12 rounds weighing as much as 271 Lb. You can believe that he simply fell in this fight after having the best camp of his life, at 246 Lb, in the first round. Believe anything you want. But enough of that. I think some writers pull opinions out of their bums when it comes to VK just based on his age, they convince themselves and the fans that he is slowing down, and is ready for the taking. I think to an objective observer there aren’t too many facts to support any of that. I think nobody can threaten him just yet and he is as dangerous as ever.

Comment

Comment

After reading this article, my respect towards Oner went up astronomically.

Comment

Originally posted by khepesh View Post
                  After reading this article, my respect towards Oner went up astronomically.
                  What, you acully had some respect for this crook beforehand?

I respect the dirt on the bottom of my sole more than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
                    What, you acully had some respect for this crook beforehand?

I respect the dirt on the bottom of my sole more than him.
                    Nope. And remains to be seen if it's just temporary.

Comment

Working...
                    X