Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dos Santos on Wlad: "...I Could Knock Him Out."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol sure thing. MMA guys really are hilarious, they just think they are the biggest badasses walking. Dos Santos would be knocked out within 3 rounds max. The reason delusional MMA guys think like this is because all of the over the hill, shot boxers that try MMA, get beaten. This is of course because MMA involves wresting, grappling, kicks, knees, etc. If MMA stars come to boxing, and they are completely out of their element and have no recourse but to punch, it will be a sobering experience. I mean everyone on Earth has a punchers chance in any situation but Dos Santos has nothing more than that, a punchers chance. MMA fighters have zero punch resistance which is pretty obvious. Most of them either go down, get wobbled or get KOed with one clean shot in their fights. This is because most of their lives they have been rolling around on mats not taking punches. I can confidently and without a doubt say that not ONE MMA heavyweight can take solid shots from Wlad, period.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      Believe me, It is Science! The fact is the heavier gloves cause more electricity, its not padding; which causes boxing gloves to do more Damage to your brain.

And have you ever trained in boxing, I assume not because if you did you would know boxers also train with 14 ounce gloves as well.

There are points when you talk and know what you are talking about, but obviously you don't, so you make yourself look like a FOOL!
      Of course I know boxer spar in 14 ounce gloves, I didn't think that was news to mention it... as if it was something that would convince people I 'knew' or 'trained' in boxing.

Brain damage happens because you get hit over and over. It does not help that dehydration for making weight also is a small form of brain damage in the sense that cells die too.

I will tell you now, MMA gloves are a lot easier to KO someone than 10 ounce gloves. It is also a lot easier to do cuts etc... because fingers are EXPOSED which is extremely dangerous if it was use for boxing ALONE.

Use your brain, if MMA gloves were used in boxing, I am certain more brain damage would be the case along with hand injuries. Early MMA events were gloveless... there's a reason why things changed SON.

Comment

Oh and again, these fools using force as their argument.

If a metal rod hits you which weighs 1 lb and then a volley ball which weighs the same, what will hurt you more? The damn metal rod because it is a harder structure.

There's a reason why bouncy castles have air in them and not rocks...

Comment

As a fan of both Dos Santos and Wladimir I'll say this, Dos Santos shouldn't have made those statements. Wladimir would dominate him in Boxing, Dos Santos is a nice guy he just made the wrong comments it happens.

Both are beasts who I see dominating for a long time.

Comment

That's ridiculous. You don't just keep winning mma fights until the heavyweight boxing champ gives you a tittle shot. You have to earn a tittle shot by beating high ranked pro boxers. He may be the best boxer in the mma but until he beats a top ten heavyweight boxer I give him no chance of beating Wlad. The guy is in a dream world. I think Wlad would wake him up to reality by KOing him in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              That is power, not the contact. Hit me with the same power with a brick and a cushion and what hurts more?
              The difference between a boxing glove and an MMA glove is the same as the difference between a brick and a cushion?

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              Oh and believe me MMA gloves hurt more. You will not see a MMA guy box with MMA gloves at all. They use 14 ounces...

That's like saying 8 ounce and 10 does not make a difference yet it does.

That video did not show any hand wraps nor talk about specific weights of the gloves right there.
              The boxing glove that was used is an amateur glove so 12 Oz. That means the difference in power between punching with a 4 Oz glove and a 12 Oz glove is not that big.

Comment

Would pay to watch this fool get knocked out by either bro.

Comment

Lay off the roids and step in the boxing ring.........Wlad would lay you out in 4 rounds........not a big Wlad fan either but he would slaughter Dos Santos.

Comment

For a dying sport they cant keep boxing out of their mouths.When was the last time a boxer talked about beating one of those mma fighters? They use boxing to promote their own sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Lay off the roids and step in the boxing ring.........Wlad would lay you out in 4 rounds........not a big Wlad fan either but he would slaughter Dos Santos.
                      Where did the roids talk come from? Dos Santos has a strong stance against peds.

Comment

Working...
                      X