No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith: Floyd is already sharp as a tac, going 5 min rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Gillie dissing Cassidy there. Also claims he ghostwrote for Lil Wayne.

Anyways...

Cotto fans: Yo, Henry the truth. Fights just like Cotto, b!

Cotto fans after Henry spars with Floyd: Doesn't fight like Cotto at all, please man, they're nothing alike. Cotto looks like Pernell Whitaker compared to Henry.
    Bwahaha........

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      That's why we should expect a different, better Floyd to the one that fought Ortiz. Even Mosley (because Floyd was nervous about Mosley's power). Cotto at this stage to make Floyd fear him.
      What the hell ate you talking about

Comment

Lol. My bad, meant to add that Cotto at this stage presents nothing to make Floyd fear him. That's why it'll be a whitewash by Floyd come May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
          He did.....
          I'm sure he did. Wayne started sounding like him after the Carter I.

Lol this song still gets me, I gotta hear it from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVg-Pj8Ilo

Not going to embed because this is a boxing topic, don't wanna turn it in to a rap subject.

Comment

he'll be alot sharper than he was with Ortiz cause he isnt coming off of a long layoff

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              he'll be alot sharper than he was with Ortiz cause he isnt coming off of a long layoff
              Very good point, and glad to hear Mayweather is sharp, especially with so much time left until the fight. Not a good sign for Cotto.

Comment

I'm sure he did. Wayne started sounding like him after the Carter I.

Lol this song still gets me, I gotta hear it from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVg-Pj8Ilo

Not going to embed because this is a boxing topic, don't wanna turn it in to a rap subject.
                Wayne is s**t. He gets schooled everytime a really legit emcee is on a track with him. Just lsten to Em on Drop the World, No Love, and Forever....and than listen to Wayne.

Never bought the Wayne hype, he's f**king bulls**t. And it's nice to know his Carter IV album didn't do as well as Carter III.

Comment

Gillie dissing Cassidy there. Also claims he ghostwrote for Lil Wayne.

Anyways...

Cotto fans: Yo, Henry the truth. Fights just like Cotto, b!

Cotto fans after Henry spars with Floyd: Doesn't fight like Cotto at all, please man, they're nothing alike. Cotto looks like Pernell Whitaker compared to Henry.
                  This is so true!

Comment

would be cool if they released sparing vids in the future, since floyd only fights once a year lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Ishe Smith ‏ @IsheSugarShay
                      Heard that Floyd is already sharp as a tac, going 5 min rounds, an beat the dog sh$t out of Henry yesterday.
                      self preservation baby

Comment

Working...
                      X