Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will underestimate manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....smh, that's borderline pathetic. By that point a little light bulb should light up in your head with thoughts of "...Maybe the guy isn't really a bad fighter after all"

But then again, this site's proven to me countless times some people are just trying to piss people off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      That kinda sounds like what you're hoping for.

I've never seen Cotto underestimate any opponent.
      Co sigN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Kedashy is a good guy.
        lol.coming from you, that means jack ****.who are you rooting for again? smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
          lol.coming from you, that means jack ****.who are you rooting for again? smh.
          You can e-shake your e-head as much as you e-want, kid. Nobody e-cares.

I'm rooting for Pacquiao. But that's irrelevant. Ked's a good guy, no need to go around e-insulting him, Mr. Keyboard Warrior.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

keyboard warrior? you got damn near a 50,000 post in A YEAR AND A HALF AND I'M THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR.THE **** OUTTA HERE.

clearly this ****** got offended that i pointed out that his lover has crush on cotto.

i won't cross you again,G. clearly, you DON'T spend all your ****ing time online.YOU spend it in the streets,****ing lame ass.

Comment

I've spent my fair share of my time on here, but ****, 50,000 posts? in a year and a half?

Comment

War pacman!!!!

Comment

Then why did Cotto already start training and called it the biggest fight of his career?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                    Then why did Cotto already start training and called it the biggest fight of his career?
                    Co sign!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                      i actually think its the other way around.. pac is underestimating cotto.. everyone is writing this dude off like he's not even a champ.. just a bum.. i hope manny is focused and not worried to much about his movie career casue cotto is 100% focused on beating Manny.. cant wait.. gonna be war
                      I agree with this 100%. Cotto is already in prep whereas Manny is still concentrating on his movie thingy. I doubt Cotto is coming in that heavy...he needs to be agile, but at a healthy weight for him, so i would think somewhere around 146-150. He was 146 for his fight with Clottey, and if he didn't have that cut from the headbutt, would have very convincingly won.

Cotto is being disrespected, and that's maybe why he's sending a message that he is a force to be reckoned with, and not just some bum. He's never been one to brag or shoot his mouth off like Ali or anything...lol. I like both guys but hope Cotto knocks him into lala land.

Niether guy should underestimate the other. They are both very dangerous. I give Manny his kudos for his accomplishments, but he's in big boy territory now.
                      Last edited by jazluvr; 08-22-2009, 04:30 PM. Reason: cuz i had to correct sumtin', k? k.

Comment

Working...
                      X