No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute vs. Jean Pascal is Finalized For May 25th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute vs. Jean Pascal is Finalized For May 25th

InterBox and Group Yvon Michel (GYM) are extremely proud to confirm that the highly anticipated duel between Lucian Bute (31-1-0 24 KO) and Jean Pascal (27-2-1 16 KO) is now signed, sealed and delivered! This huge clash will take place on Saturday, May 25th with details such as the venue and American TV yet to be finalized.

“This fight will mark an historic moment for boxing in Canada. Emotions will be high and the memories will be engraved in the collective memory forever,” declares the president of GYM, Yvon Michel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this should be good
    was really looking forward to Pascal-Cloud before it broke down
    this will be an action fight, especially with both fueled by the crowd
    liking Pascal to win a close decision in this one
    he better work on his stamina though, he gets sloppier as rds go on
    Bute can win if he puts in the body work
    whoever wins can fight Dawson, sure he'll win his next fight

Comment

Pascal got this

Comment

I'm excited for this fight. Picking Pascal to win.

Comment

Wow am surprised this fight got made, whatever happen to Adrian "GGG" Diaconu? The one everybody was "Ducking"?

Comment

Canadian super fight. Those words don't seem to go together, but here we are.

I got Pascal, but Bute will be such an underdog around here that it worries me about picking against him.

Comment

Loser of this is in a lot of trouble with their career. Winner has a big check coming his way

Comment

What weight?

Comment

Originally posted by BurkeBoxing View Post
                  Loser of this is in a lot of trouble with their career. Winner has a big check coming his way
                  This is true. Both guys should make a ton of cash out of this fight. I am leaning towards Pascal, could be a really good fight.

Comment

Pascal is going to brutalize him.

Bute has faced one top fighter and was mauled, he also looked horrendous in his 'confidence builder' of a return and was in serious trouble. Pascal via brutal stoppage, and early.

Comment

Working...
                    X