Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiene Canelo las abilidades para vencer a Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo's gonna be defending his brother's honer in this fight. He's gonna put a major beating on Trout. Wide UD or late KO for Canelo in this one. Trout's 15 minutes of fame is over.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Canelo's gonna be defending his brother's honer in this fight. He's gonna put a major beating on Trout. Wide UD or late KO for Canelo in this one. Trout's 15 minutes of fame is over.
      That is so disrespectful. Trout is a hell of a boxer and is going to be a player in this division for a while. He isn't some flash in the pan, he's a solid 154lber, who has a tough style.

I see Canelo winning but it won't be easy. Trout handled Cotto easily and is undefeated, let's give him some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        I agree that it might be a tough fight, I still see canelo getting a ud by at least 2-3 rounds.

Chavez has toughness, grit and a chin like his dad, but man he was exposed, I mean bad. If he would've been able to take martinez out, of course there had to be a rematch. No rematch needed when u only win about 15 seconds of a 12 round fight. Martinez got up hurt and kept connecting like crazy after too.

Chavez needs to move up to 168, hes killing himself for middleweight.

Trout is a tough guy. Does anyone remember canelo using the shoulder roll against hatton i believe? I thinked it suited him, didnt look awkward like berto tried to do against guerrero, which obviously didnt work lol.

Since I know I wont get a stupid trollish response from you man, what do you think about orlando cruz boxing skills? Hes facing what seems to be a decent dude from guadalajara thats on the rise.
        On Chavez Jr;

- I think Jr wasn't exposed because he wasn't that good to begin with. Now he's no bum like most think but I never thought he had a chance vs Martinez and thought he would be KO'd. I thought he showed toughness, chin and had Martinez out so for me, he exceeded expectations and probably got himself a rematch in the process.

On Trout;

- I think people really underestimate Trout, I picked him to beat Cotto and I was laughed at. Everyone was telling me Cotto was going to knock him out. Canelo's strength vs Trout will be his pressure and combination punching. I also don't see Trout as a huge puncher so I don't think he's that big of a threat to hurt Canelo but anything can happen. I have Canelo winning but in a tough fight that we will see the young kid frustrated at times.

On Orlando Cruz;

- I personally like Cruz, think he can fight. He's facing a tough Mexican but he should beat him. He's got a big KO ration but I think Cruz is more skilled.

Also, I just want to say that I admire Cruz for coming out. I know you will get children talking nonsense but I really think it's great what he did. It's time people admit who they are and stand proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          That is so disrespectful. Trout is a hell of a boxer and is going to be a player in this division for a while. He isn't some flash in the pan, he's a solid 154lber, who has a tough style.

I see Canelo winning but it won't be easy. Trout handled Cotto easily and is undefeated, let's give him some respect.

It's not disrespectful, it's the truth. This isn't no ordinary fight for Canelo this is about family honor. Trout went to Jalisco and schooled his brother in front of his hometown, at the time all Canelo could do is sit ringside and watch. From that day Canelo vowed to his brother that he would one day get revenge. The time has come and now Trout has to pay. We are going to see a major beat down come Cinco de Mayo weekend. Trout has no idea of what's in store for him.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            It's not disrespectful, it's the truth. This isn't no ordinary fight for Canelo this is about family honor. Trout went to Jalisco and schooled his brother in front of his hometown, at the time all Canelo could do is sit ringside and watch. From that day Canelo vowed to his brother that he would one day get revenge. The time has come and now Trout has to pay. We are going to see a major beat down come Cinco de Mayo weekend. Trout has no idea of what's in store for him.
            That's not what I meant as disrespect. You said "Trout's 15 minutes of fame are over", that is what is disrespectful. Trout is a world champion, that doesn't come by chance or "15 minutes of fame". It comes from hard work and natural talent.

Comment

That's not what I meant as disrespect. You said "Trout's 15 minutes of fame are over", that is what is disrespectful. Trout is a world champion, that doesn't come by chance or "15 minutes of fame". It comes from hard work and natural talent.

Well in that sense yea I'm sure Trout will carry on and have a decent career in boxing, but he wont ever be the same after the Canelo beating. I think his reflexes are gonna be slower and he's probably gonna be a little punch drunk.

Comment

On Chavez Jr;

- I think Jr wasn't exposed because he wasn't that good to begin with. Now he's no bum like most think but I never thought he had a chance vs Martinez and thought he would be KO'd. I thought he showed toughness, chin and had Martinez out so for me, he exceeded expectations and probably got himself a rematch in the process.

On Trout;

- I think people really underestimate Trout, I picked him to beat Cotto and I was laughed at. Everyone was telling me Cotto was going to knock him out. Canelo's strength vs Trout will be his pressure and combination punching. I also don't see Trout as a huge puncher so I don't think he's that big of a threat to hurt Canelo but anything can happen. I have Canelo winning but in a tough fight that we will see the young kid frustrated at times.

On Orlando Cruz;

- I personally like Cruz, think he can fight. He's facing a tough Mexican but he should beat him. He's got a big KO ration but I think Cruz is more skilled.

Also, I just want to say that I admire Cruz for coming out. I know you will get children talking nonsense but I really think it's great what he did. It's time people admit who they are and stand proud.
                yea trout impressed me with his stamina and overall ability, i didn't realize that cotto was gonna completely loose that fight till like the 4th round, i had a feeling, but i knew it after that u know...

I just purchased some ringside tickets to the Cruz fight, it's in the town i live in and they hold a bunch of good events here.

On the undercard is Angel Albelo, a buddy of mine that does not have a winning record but from what i see he has the skill that his record does not reflect, don't know if that makes any sense. He talks to me a lot about it when he's over my house or whatnot, hopefully he does good this next fight.

The fight is announced for the 22nd here on nsb, but the civic center has it on schedule and selling tickets for the 15th, weird...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  yea trout impressed me with his stamina and overall ability, i didn't realize that cotto was gonna completely loose that fight till like the 4th round, i had a feeling, but i knew it after that u know...

I just purchased some ringside tickets to the Cruz fight, it's in the town i live in and they hold a bunch of good events here.

On the undercard is Angel Albelo, a buddy of mine that does not have a winning record but from what i see he has the skill that his record does not reflect, don't know if that makes any sense. He talks to me a lot about it when he's over my house or whatnot, hopefully he does good this next fight.

The fight is announced for the 22nd here on nsb, but the civic center has it on schedule and selling tickets for the 15th, weird...
                  You from Kissimmee? I spent time there when I moved to FL, my family still lives there and I have worked two fights at the civic center.

I was there for the Cosme Rivera fight when he fought that young Cuban. I also met a young PR fighter named Orlando Cruz (not the same guy) who made his pro debut and he was a real nice kid and I helped him out as well.

Small world.

Comment

Vamos a ver que trae el Canelo.

Comment

You from Kissimmee? I spent time there when I moved to FL, my family still lives there and I have worked two fights at the civic center.

I was there for the Cosme Rivera fight when he fought that young Cuban. I also met a young PR fighter named Orlando Cruz (not the same guy) who made his pro debut and he was a real nice kid and I helped him out as well.

Small world.
                      Yea man lol, small world indeed. I've been there since 01, played for gateway high school and purchased my home there as well. Kissimmee is a little puerto rico. The big boxing events are done at the silver spurs arena now behind the astros spring training facility.

Where in kissimmee does your fam live? U still in florida?

Comment

Working...
                      X