Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Not Sure of Khan Pact, But Pacquiao Takes Priority

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Not Sure of Khan Pact, But Pacquiao Takes Priority

In the aftermath of July's four round TKO defeat to Danny Garcia, British superstar Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs), and members of his team, openly complained about taking part in joint training camps.

Freddie Roach, who trains Khan, is also the trainer of high profile boxers Manny Pacquiao and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

On more than one occasion, Roach was forced to juggle simultaneous camps because several of his boxers were scheduled to fight within weeks of each other. Khan has often been paired in joint camps with Pacquiao. [Click Here To Read More]

Khan needs to get away from roach anyway

Comment

Well, there's Khan's answer.

He said he wanted to be the priority, and Roach just said that Manny is the priority.

You move, Amir.

Comment

Roach is way overrated in my opinion

Comment

Roach sucks!!!!

Comment

Khan moves on from Roach now in search of a defense-minded trainer to resurrect him.

Comment

i remember when khan first went to roach everyone was going on about how roach turned him into something amazing after khan whooped zab one loss and he has to change trainer hahaa to be fair though i do agree that he needs to be more defensive minded even if it does mean his fights become a bit more boring

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                i remember when khan first went to roach everyone was going on about how roach turned him into something amazing after khan whooped zab one loss and he has to change trainer hahaa to be fair though i do agree that he needs to be more defensive minded even if it does mean his fights become a bit more boring
                Exactly. Khan cant take a punch, he has to be more defensive minded. Hes not that type of guy who should be trained by Roach.

Comment

It's not like Roach is a bad man for taking priority in Pacman over Khan..

Comment

Priority or not, new trainer or not.....nothing can give a fighter a good chin.
                    Kahn has no chin.
                    End of story.

Comment

Working...
                    X