No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Errors in journalism should be pointed out. It's a blatant error, me being a write notice things like that. Slight of hand propoganda. I'm sure the writer is aware he wasnt in prison so why put that in the title of the article?
    Seriously, who cares man... let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Thank you. They aren't the exact same, but no one really cares.

Comment

FM's a NV resident, funny he has 2 reaply 4 a license...most boxers in their state apply 4 the year...more $$ 4 NV...

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Let it go? I was just bringing up a error in the writers article. Looks like it was changed.....unbiased journalism isn't fair nor is misrepresentation of the facts. You can't write an article on lemons and refer to them as limes.

Comment

Errors in journalism should be pointed out. It's a blatant error, me being a write notice things like that. Slight of hand propoganda. I'm sure the writer is aware he wasnt in prison so why put that in the title of the article?
            It's quite evident that you are a writer, or should I say write?

Why do you think the writer would say that on purpose? Do you think it's some conspiracy to make him sound more like a thug?

Comment

Numerous posters in my years on NSB have pointed out errors in many articles over the years when it comes to errors in history or a fighters record etc etc.

Comment

Were 4 pages deep now on the fact they said prison instead of jail... LET IT GO.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  It's quite evident that you are a writer, or should I say write?

Why do you think the writer would say that on purpose? Do you think it's some conspiracy to make him sound more like a thug?
                  iPad sucks....

Conspiracy no, not at all but I know prison and county jail aren't the same thing.

Doesnt matter what fighter this was about, I would have pointed it out.

Comment

Oh look mayweather left pris....I mean jail....cool pictures. I was so hung up on the word prison I didn't get a chance to see these pictures
                    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 08-03-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

iPad sucks....

Conspiracy no, not at all but I know prison and county jail aren't the same thing.

Doesnt matter what fighter this was about, I would have pointed it out.
                      I don't even own an iPad, idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X